Dinner

Hello besties!! here I am again with another update.....but before you proceed I have one request, please vote the chapters, it takes a long time to write and edit it....please appreciate my efforts and do vote. happy reading

Its been a month since their confession, and they have already grown in their relationship which was also a hope that it will grow on into a beautiful one in near future. Since then, adrika and dev have always met each other every single day without any miss.

Maybe they were very busy in their hectic schedule but at the end of the day, both the lovebirds have to see each other face to face. It became their habit which gave them a certain peace at their heart.

Dev was sitting inside his cabin in the office when the door banged open and barged inside a man. Still he continued to do his work and not for once he peeked from his laptop. The man frustratedly said "bro your heartbeat came to meet you after so long, but here you are not even sparing a glance at him. When I go to someone else, then you will understand the value of this brother."

Heaving a deep sigh, Dev finally looked up with a bored expression at the man sitting in front of him. He didnt need to look at him to know that it was none other than his one and only brother Advait. Who could possibly have the courage to barge inside his cabin without taking permission and be so dramatic?

Advait was the only member of the chauhan family who is this extrovert and fun loving person. Though his acts sometimes create troubles for him, he is sure that his big bro and dad will save him, which is pretty much true. Being the smallest in the family has its own perks!

After hearing everything calmly, dev spoke "what is it now? Which trouble have you invited for yourself?" " nothing bro, i was just missing you a lot and thought to give you a visit and maybe if you want then can introduce me to my bhabi" advait said cheesily. Hearing the word 'bhabi' his eyes shot up to him and raised one eyebrow "what do you mean and from where you are getting this ideas?"

"Oh come on, i mean the person who used to keep a poker face even in his sleep and burst at people at small mistakes, in short, the devil of this eagle corporation, is smiling randomly now a days and being merciful to his employees. I mean its not everyday that we get to see this version of yourself"

Although dev looked at him irritatingly, not at all happy for taunting him like this, but he himself knew it was not a lie. He was a soft spoken and calm man only for his bunny but if anyone saw him in his professional life they would laugh that it cant be the same person. He was a real example of devil for his enemies and employees who thinks they can lazily pass the time without doing any work.

But these days the scenarios are a bit different. Dev has become a happy and content man after meeting adrika. Although hes still the devil for his opponents, he doesnt snap at his employees easily.

Advaits whistling brought him back to reality. "Bro I see, even at the mention of her, you went to fairyland. She must be an angel " "yeah that she is" said dev smiling to himself. "Then when are you making us meet her? Dadi and mom will faint out of happiness if they come to know that you have selected a girl, you know that right?"

99% of the time, Dev feels an urge to bang his brothers head on the wall but today his words are bringing him delight and pride. "Yes I will make her meet you all but only when i see the time fit" nodding his head advait left the room after discussing some business related talks.

Slumping onto the chair, dev had the sudden urge to meet his bunny. Picking up the phone he saw it was already 9pm that means their meeting time. Excitedly getting up from his chair. He picked up his coat and made his way towards the exit.

Devs pov:

As soon as I reached her office, there I saw my angel standing at the parking lot wearing a simple blue saree and sleeveless blouse. Apparently there was a meeting at their office for which they had to dress formally. Even with the simplest clothing, my bunny looked breathtaking.

As soon as she saw me, without wasting any time she jumped inside the car and I started driving. Upon observing that i am not taking the usual route she asked, "where are we going dev. It's not the route to our hangout place?". But suddenly a naughty idea came to my mind, I leaned towards her and asked "why? are you scared that i will take you to a secluded place and do unholy things?"

A sudden redness covered her cheeks and she spoke stammering, w-what are y-you saying not looking at me. Not able to control anymore, I laughed out loud looking at her flustered state. She looked damn cute and pretty just like a bunny. MY bunny.

After a few minutes we reached the place, and I glanced at her. She was continuously glancing outside the window. Not happy with the prank I played on her earlier, making a cute pout which made her more irresistible.

Coming out from the car, her expressions were worth watching after seeing the decorations. The place was decorated beautifully with fairy lights and a cozy bed. The whole environment was romantic and the urge to hold her close to me grew more. After a while she turned towards me with her bright smile and pecked my cheeks thanking me. I was too stunned by her sudden action. My heart skyrocketed. She was indeed the only person to make me feel this way.

After having our dinner under the open sky and peace surrounding us, she said "I think its late now, we shall go back to our house and really thank you for this surprise

After having our dinner under the open sky and peace surrounding us, she said "I think its late now, we shall go back to our house and really thank you for this surprise. I loved it a lot". She was about to get up when I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me and she fell directly on the bed earning a light gasp from her. Hovering over her I spoke, "not before I take my return gift from you."

Hope y'all enjoyed reading. And if you did please comment down your thoughts....it's really discouraging to see none of my readers commenting.
Even if you disliked any part please comment and tell me, otherwise I wouldn't know what y'all are liking and what not.

Okay, until next time  take care 😘❤️