🩸Nose bleeds🩸

Hair and outfit:

I was in my room in this shitty apartment trying to make ends meet by doing E-girl streams under the name Diamond Cat

After some time I ended my stream and decided to go to the lobby cause I remembered that I had 2 packages coming.

I then went to the elevator and tap the button. When the door opened, there was a girl with dyed hair with a guitar on her back and a guy with glasses and a suit....lucky me.

I smiled and greeted both of them as I entered, mind you I was still in my slutty outfit which made it 2 x more embarrassing.

We finally reached the lobby and I went to receive my package which was my noodles. Anyways my second package was late which was my new clothes for my onlyfans.

So I headed up back to my room.

Anyways One week later

It was night-ish, I was trying to have my beauty sleep when I hear my neighbour crying. Bitch out of all times she choose now to cry?!

I tried to ignore the noise but suddenly I hear banging

"What the actual fuck?! It's literally early. Time for me to set these bitches straight."

I then put on some clothes

When I walked out I saw blood on the ground

When I walked out I saw blood on the ground. "W-w-what?"

I then saw a boy he had a broom stick and his feet was covered in blood.

"Blood. That's a lot of blood." A guy said coming down the stairs

"Did...either of you see a weird woman just now?" The boy with the broom asked. A Couple seconds later..he fainted.

"What the actual FUCK!? People in this building are weird I am moving out first thing tomorrow I can't with this shit" I said annoyed."

They guy in the brown suit looked at me, "look after him" He told me.

I took a breath and nodded.

I dragged to boy to his apartment so he wouldn't get blood in mines.

When I took a good look at him I notice a large cut on his arm. "Who hurt you?" I whispered. I then caressed his cut taking a good look at it.

Soon the door opened and a girl with dyed hair and a baseball bat came in. She was sent by the guy. She was also the same girl I saw some days ago.

"Hi I'm Yoon ji-su, the guy sent me here." She said as she entered. "I'm Seok Nari, it's nice to meet you" I smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

SO THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS SHORT. YES BUT IT WILL SUFFICE FOR NOW.