🩸The Past🩸

(At this point yall don't need an outfit reminder.)

So basically to sum things up.

Hyun-su is no longer treated like a prisoner.

I already ate my meal and I was now in the bathroom with a tampon. I had felt my period coming yesterday so I wanted to be prepared.

As I finished with placing the tampon, I then washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. My emotions were heightened and sometimes I wish I was a boy so I wouldn't have to deal with all of this shit.

Anyways I was out of the bathroom. The clothes I have on are starting to make me feel tired.

In the daycare they were handing out packages. "Seok Nari" the lady read. I walked and grabbed my package. Some time ago I ordered 2 packages but got 1 so I guess this is the second one, it was ,my clothes for my onlyfans.

I then went to the bathroom once again to try on my new stuff. I had also ordered hair dye.

Anyways I dyed my hair pink and waited in the bathroom for hours so it could set in.

After it did I then put on a comfortable outfit from my package.

It was a total of 8 hours I spent in the bathroom

It was a total of 8 hours I spent in the bathroom. In my package there was cologne, a cherry vape and 2 chocolate bars. I was about to eat both of them but....I thought of Yeong-su and Su-yeong.

For the first time I cried.....I cried a lot. I had a younger brother but I killed him...

FLASHBACK

"Nari wait up" He said. They both were at the docks. "Se-yeon, your such a fucking brat" I said tiredly.

"Nari, this isn't safe, the current could pull us under." He said. "I wasn't never gonna jump in the first place." I sarcastically said.
"Then why are you here?"

I was so fucking frustrated. "To get away from you, you literally mom and dad's golden child, I'm so fucking done with being in the same space as you."

"That's not true, they love you too."

"Se-yeon, kiss my ass."

I then walked to the end of the docks. It was slippery. Se-yeon walked next to me and grabbed my arm. "Nari just come back home"

I was angry so I pushed him off of me. He slipped and fell in the water turning my anger into fear. "SE-YEON!!"

He tried to get to the surface but he was being pulled by the current and soon....there was no Bubbles.

.

.

.

After the parents found out. They threw Nari put of the house and she dropped out of school.

She was homeless for a while but then began working at a night club as a stripper which saved her life. She then had enough Money to buy everything she needed. She then became an E-girl and she made a lot of money doing it.

Soon there was mail saying that her parents killed themselves and she was numb, Nari had went through so much trauma throughout her life. She decided to bottle it up and not care....to her it felt like her humanity was off. And it was off for for while.

Until a few days ago.

Fast forward a few days

Nari and Eun-hyeok were cuddling, She told him about her past and he comforted her. At first he didn't want to get attached in case she dies but it's hard to do it when she's so...lovable.

FLASHBACK END

I heard Yoon Ji-su and Eun-yu arguing outside of my stall and Ji-su dropped.

I didn't move a muscle. I then used my cherry flavourd vape to cope with me thinking of my past.

Some hours later, Hye-in, the dog lady came in and told me what was going on. Apparently, Ji-su had appendices, the water was contaminated and they have 5 days of food left.

It was a rough time. Also Mr. Han built a vehicle thing and they want me to go as well.

I then came out of the stall. Hye-in looked at in shock. I was in all pink.

I then walked out and grabbed a knife. I went to the Daycare and I saw the brother and sister duo.

"Miss Nari, you look nice." Yeong-su said.

"You look amazing." Su-yeong commented. I smiled at them both. I saw Myself in Su-yeong and my brother in Yeong-su. I then gave them both a chocolate bar each.

"Thank you, Miss Nari" Su-yeong said. "Your welcome."

As I walked out I got numerous stares. I then walked in the Surgery room and kissed Ji-su on the head, Eun-hyeok hugged me and after, I left for the vehicle, knife in hand.

As I got into the vehicle, Hyun-su smiled at my change. K smiled back at him.

The vehicle then began starting up.

As soon as we were leaving.

*BOOM*

There was a hit to the side of the vehicle making it tumble. I shielded my head as the vehicle flipped numerous times.

*THUD....THUD....THUD*