🩸Human...and Monster🩸

I woke up to a thud.

Outfit and hair reminder:

When I opened my eyes I gasped in pain

When I opened my eyes I gasped in pain. As I looked down there was a lot of blood. I looked at my shoulder and saw a piece of metal went through it.

I cried. "AHHHGGG!!!!"

I pressed the thing to take off my seatbelt I slowly fell off the metal thing that was in my shoulder and onto the ceiling of the vehicle since it was flipped.

I crawled out and the gangster pulled me into a concrete tunnel thing. The vehicle then exploded.

I was in so much pain I felt like dying.

I passed out.

.

.

When I woke up I had a whole bandage thing on my shoulder. As I woke up I walked around the area. Bit-by-bit peaces come. I saw that Eun-hyeok was in the same room.

Once he saw that I was awake, he stared at me with his hands in his pockets.

"Nari....you scared me." He said looking natural. He does his best to hide his emotions but when it comes to me, he always tries to show his emotions more....

"I feel like.....like I got hit with a semi truck." I whispered. He knelt at my level and gave me a peck. "I need you to rest up okay?" He asked. I nodded in response.

He then left.

I then went to sleep.

I woke up to alarms ringing...

As I got up I saw the group of people facing the elevator....when I looked, I saw Jae-heon....he was saving everyone.

He then trapped the security guard monster in the elevator and Eun-hyeok took the explosive fire bottle and tossed it into the elevator....killing both human...and monster.

There was 1 tear that escaped my eye.

There was a burial.

Everyone mourned.

A day later.

It was the afternoon.... there was a loud *CRASH*

I went to check if Ji-su was okay, she was. I stayed with her until things died down.

The lights were turned on and Ji-su hid behind the chair. I hid behind the plastic. I watched the listened to the guy. "Oh its a girl. A girl. Oh....she's hurt-"

Before he could do anything I came behind him and pulled him by the hair. "Leave her alone you FUCK!!"

He yelled in pain. "You fucking bitch."

He pushed me off and tackled me to the ground. "You like it rough don't you?" He asked and Began grinding on me while squeezing my hurt shoulder making me cry out. "Get off me!"

I kicked him but he slammed my head against the wall making me dizzy.

"That's enough" a guy said.

"Get out."

"Jung-seop is looking for you." The guy said. "Stop calling him by his fucking name, you sad little pussy!" He yelled getting off me. "It's really not the time to do that. You could be killed...by Jung-seop."

The guy then got up and left.

I then went to check on Ji-su.

Some time later there was a lot of gun shots fired.

The gate was then open. The same guy came in with the nurse. He then pinned her to a wall and then Ji-su saved her.

The guy began punching Ji-su in her wound.

I grabbed the guy's hair again then pulled him back allowing the nurse to grab Jae-heon's broken Katana and stab him with it.

The guy fell down on her. I then pulled him off her and hugged her. There was blood on her face "Yu-ri its okay" I said.

She was then reaching for something, it was her inhaler, it dropped out of her hand. I then gave her and she used it.

The gangster came in and helped her get steady.

I walked over to everyone cornering a guy who was blabbering about something.

He then gave Yi-kyung a red paper which said something about special infectee's

As the elevator came down

3

2

1

Everyone pointed their weapons at Hyun-su and the guy behind him.

"Hyun-su what is going on with you?" Yi-kyung asked

"Hyun-su is okay" Eun-hyeok spoke. A guy then poked his head over Hyun-su's shoulder. "Is that so?" He then lowered Yi-kyung's gun for her.

"Don't move, the gangster Sang-wook said. "You know those things can't kill me."

"Don't worry, I'll find a way to kill you when I need to." He said. "Hyun-su. You okay?" Eun-yu asked.

"Come over here quickly, come here." Mr. An, the old man Yu-ri was managing said.

Hyun-su then stepped infront of Sang-wook "put that away, he saved my life."

"Think about what they did."

"Hyun-su, he killed his own men. Do you really trust him?-"

"-Do you trust me? He's just like me. So please put your guns down.