🩸Old man🩸

I was in the room with Ji-su wiping the guy's skin of of blood. he was passed out so it was easy. But he was twitching in his sleep.

Ji-su watched the door as I clean him.

"I can't believe he just left us to die like this." She said. I sighed "Men, I tell ya."

"Anyway, aren't you the E-girl that has an Onlyfans?" She asked. "You've seen my onlyfans?" I asked. "No but people talk."

"Well I was barely scraping by so that was literally the only option I had left and I don't enjoy doing it but it's what I have to do to survive. Being an object for men to get off to is embarrassing and no one gets that." I said pouring my heart out.

"I understand. Everyone has to get by some how." She smiled at me and I smiled back. The guy then began to shiver and she put her hand over his arm.

"Why is he so cold?" She asked. "Maybe it's reverse flu or something."

Then the was a loud noise. Ji-su sighed and got up "be careful Ji-su, you never know what's lurking around."

After she left i then began searching the guy's body for an id of some sort...came up with nothing..cute but not my type.

I then went to sleep next to him.

I woke up to see him staring out the window. "Hey what is it?" I got up and wiped my eyes being so tired. When I looked out I was in shock.

The city was in ruins. Their was fire and a huge flock of crows.

I heard a dripping noise and I saw that his nose was bleeding uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I'll get some tissues from my room. And I'll be right back." I said as I ran to my room.

When I got back I wiped his face and he looked at me. "Thank you. I'm Cha Hyun-su" He said.

"I'm Seok Nari."

He then went to the computer doing something. I got on my phone and Began looking at fashion...yes fashion when the world is about to end.

After a while Hyun-su's stomach started to growl. I laughed. He then went by the door and opened it slowly.

When he looked out he looked terrified and put both of his hands over his mouth. Before I could ask what was it. A skinny gargoyle man monster thing walked in with half of it's head.

It mumbled. "I can't see". I then thought, it can't see but maybe it can hear. As he walked in he dragged his claws on the wall as he made his way to the middle of the room he began moving his body I'm I'm weird way. "I CAN'T SEEEEE!!" it screamed.

It was getting closer to me so I decided to walk slowly. It worked because I still had my black and red thigh high socks on.

There was a noise from the radio as Hyun sue tried to get his broom off the ground. To my surprise, the monster extended his hand and punched the speaker as if he was Mr. Fantastic.

I was in shock so was Hyun-su. I motioned him to 'hurry up' Cause it looked like the thing was heading his way.

"Manager HAN!!!" It yelled as it exited the room.

"Where the fuck is Ji-su when you need her?" I questioned.

I then went to Hyun-su and checked on him. He was fine.

I went to my apartment to get changed out of my clothes. If I was to every run away I would be fucked cause I'm wearing socks and I'll slip'n'slide

Outfit and hair:

As I walked back into Hyun-su's apartment, I saw him being squeezed by a giant eye thing

"HYUN-SU!!" I yelled in fear.

Suddenly the thing was shot in half and it released Hyun.

He looked out the window for a while. "Who is it?" I asked. He then put his hand out as if to tell me 'be quiet'

After he was done looking out the window he explained everything to me. About the children, how their father fell and about the old man next door.

I had my pink taser with me and Hyun-su had taped a blade to the broomstick.

"Are you ready?" He asked me and I nodded.

We then walk carefully to the man's apartment.

.

.

As we walked in he introduced himself. "My name is Han Du-sik...You?"

"I'm Cha Hyun-su and this is Seok Nari" He said lowly "your a little shy huh?"

"Yeah he is." I said. "How can I....how can I save the kids?" "Well it's all on you both." He then rolled around to show us that he's in a wheelchair. "Oy vey"

"Should I?" The man said rhetorically, knowing that he physically cannot. "No, your not physically capable" I said.

The old man smiled and Began speaking. "I used to be a legend in cheonggyecheon. (bitch don't ask me how to pronounce that) You've heard? They can build any tank as long as you have a blueprint." He smiled.

Hyun-su hummed. "What that means is I can transform your little stick into something much more useful....hand me that thing." The old man said.

"Huh"

I sighed as I took the stick from Hyun-su and gave it the old man. "Sorry about him, he's not used to any of this." I said. I then turned Hyun-su's head to me. "Hyun-su, if your gonna do this you'll need to be here...mentally, you can't be slow okay? I know everyone has their hardships but please make an effort, you are destined for great things." I said and he nodded.

"Your girlfriend is right." He said. I blushed in embarrassment. "He's not my boyfriend, we just met" I smiled.

(This ain't a Hyun-su fic keep moving)

The man then started to work on the spear.