🩸Mom?🩸

Outfit and weapon reminder:

The doctor had finished with my leg

The doctor had finished with my leg...it was fucking painful, after took out the bullet he rapped it up in a bandage.

I was greatful for what he did. A little while later I left.

I went to check if Eun-yu got back safely, so I went to her crib and when I did I saw her grabbing her bag about to leave. "Eun-yu what is it" I asked limping towards her.

"It's Yi-kyung." She said. I almost broke down...the firefighter is here. Eun-yu was about to leave but Chan-Yeong got in her way, "Don't go. It's dangerous." " I told you I'll kill you if you get in my way, didn't I?" Eun-yu then kicked him in his privates

He kneeled in pain. She then ran in a diagonal direction and I followed.

We reached a large puddle of water and I'm beginning to get tired.  My leg is hurting still and walking threw this kind of water doesn't help me one bit.

Soon Chan-Yeong grabbed Eun-yu's hand, she then pulled away from him. He grabbed her a second time and then she gave him a wicked slap.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. " you won't find her so late at night. She's already–" Eun-yu was about to slap him again but he grabbed her hand spinned around and hoisted her up on his shoulder.

"Let go! Let go of me! I said let go you- Nari help me!"

I got infront of him and gave him a look, he placed Eun-yu down in the nasty water. She instantly got to her feet and pointed a knife near to his throat.  "I finally met her. I can't let her go like this. I can't. So just stop, I swear I'll kill you if you ever follow me again."

She walked off..I literally was so tired. "Wait a minute" He mumbled." He suddenly ran over and the ground sank in by Eun-yu. It looked like he saved her..but a Bush monster-things pushed them in.

I couldn't do anything but hide.

I camped out and waited until morning.

I woke up to a monster screaming. I then saw Eun-yu and Chan-Yeong talking to 2  bush people, they both got tied up.

I walked over and I saw that the guy was the same guy who was on the bus..."Whose she...wait Diamond Cat?" I heard the other girl said. I walked over with a dominant frame,"no, your ender" I replied.

Before I could take out my Katana the girl charged at me, I flipped her over and choked her. "Let. Her. Go" I heard I then felt something hard and metallic brush up against my back.

I was soon tied up.

Later I was thrown in what looked like a shed...a nice shed tho...I was with Eun-yu and Chan-Yeong. Eun-yu made a lot of noise and I just laid down feeling defeated, they took my Katana.

"Hey." Chan-Yeong said looking at Eun-yu, who replied with "What?" "Did you really mean what you said? What you just told her. To take me and raise me."

I was honestly lost cause I wasn't paying attention. By the sounds of the situation, Chan-Yeong seems to have lost feelings for me but gained some for Eun-yu.

Eun-yu tossed herself down on a comfy chair "Just Stop" She whispered."

I was woken up by Eun-yu, she has my Katana and she said we can leave, I look over to Chan-Yeong and saw hat he was still asleep....looks like she did mean what she said....I didn't focus on that and left with Eun-yu.

It was still dark out when I was walking with Eun-yu...it looks like the Machel Myers map from dead by daylight. It was so cold and I wished I had chosen better clothes...I wanted to look sexy but that wasn't the smart option.

We walked next to a hole in the street...I took out my Katana and Eun-yu took out her pipe thingy.

"He won't attack you" a female voice said. I then turned around to see a girl....I've never seen her before. "We're looking for Yi-kyung. You know where she is right. I have to meet with her."

"Mom...the people....They are all bad." She replied...."Hold on...mom? Are you...oh my goodness" I whispered.

"Your both no different"

"What are you—"

*PUSH*

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"