🩸Snowing🩸

Outfit reminder:

I just made it to the spot where they were killing the nice green monster

I just made it to the spot where they were killing the nice green monster. I was too late to tell them to stop. When I was about to leave and comfort Yeong-su I heard something I never thought I would hear.

"You seem to have a lot of friends." The unknown guy said.

"I have no such thing." Hyun-su replied.

"Really!? "No such thing" I am very hurt Hyun-su, to think from DAY 1 we we're together and we had nothing BUT each other and you turn your back on me like that?!" I asked with tears in my eyes.

He looked at me blankly.

"As for you, you fucking...THING. I-I hate you so much." I said as I scuffled him up next to the wall.

"Nari let go of him."

"Or what huh? Your gonna hit me?" I asked....Hyun-su looked at me with his head down.

I let go of the guy and shoving him hard then left.

Sometime later I was minding my own business when I saw Sang-wook running with Yu-ri on his back.

Suddenly they got pushed back which caused Yu-ri to fall off Sang-wook's back. The chandelier jingled back and forth, calming itself down from the impact.

"What the fuck?" I whispered. Suddenly, Hyun-su's new "friend" came from the back of the vehicle and snatched the car key from Sang-wook's hand.

"What's going on?" Hyun-su asked. "They were trying to leave."

"It doesn't matter."

"If they report us, the soldiers will come."

"We won't be here by then. Because I'm gonna leave with you."

My eyes went wide at the revelation. Hyun-su then gave Sang-wook the key.

As Sang-wook was running put with Yu-ri on his back, the shady guy shot at them. Hyun-su screamed and tried to tackle him. But he shoved him out the way.

He Suddenly began shooting everyone else. Yi-kyung shot him with her Gun.

I watched as Hyun-su tackled the guy through a wall. I ran quickly to where Byeong-il was, the guy had shot him and now he was bleeding out.

I never really liked him but he didn't deserve...this.

"Dammit...." he said looking down. A small crowd of people began kneeling down next to him. "People like me die when they do something they don't usually do. I told you that...that I'm a man of action." Hye-in was sobbing a lot, she and Byeong-il were close, they weren't on the same page most of the time but...they were close and now he's dying infront of her.

"Now, now you know." He chuckled. "What do we do....what so we do? Oh Byeong-il" Hye-in sobbed.

"Wake up." She was full on crying at this point. "Wake up. Byeong-il. Byeong-il." I placed my hand over her head and Began comforting her.