🩸Vulnerable🩸

Outfit & Hair reminder:

"Hyun-su you'd leaving?" I asked as I walked up to him and 4 eyes

"Hyun-su you'd leaving?" I asked as I walked up to him and 4 eyes. "Yeah."

"I'm coming too." I said.

"No stay, I Don't want you to get hurt." He said. He then left soon.

.

.

Hours later. I was literally reading a book out of boredom.

I then wondered around after finishing my book. I went into the security place. I saw that 4 eyes was there doing nothing but watching cameras.

"This is how you spend your day? I'm Seok Nari" I said. He looked around and saw me. "What are you doing here?" He looked frustrated.

"I'm here to say...thank you." He looked at me blankly. "Your welcome. Now is that all?" It seemed like he was not in in talking.

"Eun-hyeok, I know your feeling a lot of pressure. Your the leader of this survivor group and its weighing on you. You have to deal with backlash from decisions and complaints. They should be thankful to have you.....I just want you to feel like you have someone to talk to." I said sincerely.

"Thanks....no one has said that about me." He got up and leaned on the table and smiled. It looked like he was trying not to cry. "It's okay, you can be vulnerable with me." I said.

I walked closer to him. He looked me in my eyes and hungrily pressed his lips on mine. It was unexpected but nice. I kissed back and rapped both of ky legs around his waist. He pinned me to a wall making me groan. I rapped my arms around his neck.

I then pulled away from the kiss. "I want you so bad." He nodded not being able to fathom words.

He then carried me to his chair. He sat down with me in his lap. I grinded on him, moaning softly. He trailed kisses down my neck.

I was about to unzip his pants but he stopped me. "We can't, we don't have protection and having a child now could cause a lot of problems." He said breathlessly.

I looked at him having an idea what I should do. I then unzipped his pants and put my hand through and s w1à then pulled his boxers down. I then began stroking him. His breath hitched. "Mmhhh oh fuck~" He moaned.

I began stroking faster and faster. "Haaaa~ it feels so good." He moaned. Suddenly I felt his hand in my pants. He moved my underwear and Began fingering me. "Oh fuck~" the moan escaped my mouth.

We looked in each others eyes as we help each other get off. "I'm close." He said. "M-m- me too"

He then bursted "mmmhhhh!!!!" The cum shot up and on my shirt.  He then began finger fucking me faster. I then came. "Haa~" I gripped on his arm tightly.

I collapsed on him and rested my head on his shoulder.

The Next Day

There was a burial. Word is that the guy with the bloody face was killed by the gangster guy and the gangster guy brang back 2 bodies of fallen people who I Don't know.

I then wondered around the place.

I took out the rubber bands out of my hair making it straight

Some hours later someone rung a bell.

When I saw what was happening.... Ji-su has a bleeding nose.

They then caught her in a net. Some bitch went "woo" and clapped her hands as I'd it is a sport. "This is just great. You seem to be having fun." She then left.

The dog lady also known as Hye-in spoke. "Are they really siblings? Was she adopted or something?" I wanted to agree with her but I don't want to mess up my chances with Eun-hyeok.

Eun-hyeok then stepped up. "I say we call it a day. Good work." They people holding the net up then lowered it.

I checked Ji-su to see if she was okay.

After chatting to her I went to find Eun-hyeok but when I found him he was going to speak to the firefighter lady.

"You do as you please, don't you? Please leave" He said. "What? What are you saying." The lady who's husband is abusive asked.

"We need your firefighting  expertise. But right now, you seem rather preoccupied." He said heartlessly.

"Well, thank you for telling me to leave." The lady said. "No, Yi-kyung. You really shouldn't"

"There's something I need to do. Thanks for everything. " she then left.

I went up and grabbed Eun-hyeok's arm. "A word?"

We were in a secluded area. "What's wrong with you?" I asked. Eun-hyeok stood that with both hands in his pockets. "Well, I meant everything I said. We need here but she's being a liability"

"Now I can see why people have a lot to say, Eun-hyeok you need to have a little bit of humanity. She could be going through something." I said. "So your asking me to change myself? You didn't think I needed change when you were in my pants." He said obviously annoyed.

My eye's widened in disbelief. My ex boyfriend had said the same thing but infront of his friends...I was mortified.

It looked like he saw how much it hurt me so he hugged me. "I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean it, I'm just on edge and I shouldn't take it out on you." I didn't know what to say.

We sat down and I was in his lap. He whispered nice things in my ear which made me a lot better. "Your beautiful" "I'm lucky to met you" "smart" "amazing"

It all made me happy. I then turned around and kissed him. It was a loving kiss. He pulled from the kiss. "-Nari I don't want anyone to know about us incase they try to hurt you." He said softly. "Okay." I replied. He then pulled me close and we continued our everlasting kiss.