𝟓: 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

"Soch lo jaan, rok nahi paogi tum, koi safe word chun lo, wo kahogi to mai ruk jaunga,"

(Think again, my dear. You won't be able to resist me. Choose a safe word now, because once I hear it, I'll stop.)

"Okay, Fire."

As she stood on her toes and felt the rough grip of his hand in her hair, her dress was lifted impossibly high, revealing the curves of her hips. He had questions for her.

"Haan kyu kari shaadi ke liye?" he asked as he looked down at her, his voice husky with desire.

(Why did you say yes to the marriage?)

"Matlab?" she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

(Meaning?)

"We didn't even talk during the whole marriage ceremony. I was busy with my work, but you never tried to contact me for anything. Why?"

"Aapne kyu ki?" she asked, looking up at him with wide eyes.

(Why did you?)

He didn't respond immediately, causing her to prompt him further.

"Boliye, pasand nahi hai kya hum, jabarjasti ki kisi ne?"

(Tell me, don't you like me? Did someone force you?)

"Pasand?"

(Like?)

"Haa kyu nahi hai?" Her voice trembled with emotion as tears threatened to spill from her eyes. He wanted her to cry; he wanted to taste her tears.

(Don't you like me?)

"You were mine from the moment I laid my eyes on you, sweetheart. Do you think I sleep around and cuddle with my one-night stands? But with you, I couldn't let go. No matter how many times. I wanted to push you away and tell you to leave, but I couldn't. I have insomnia and that night, with you beside me, I slept peacefully. I don't know what it is about you, but I can't let go of you. Even if you had said no, I would have forced you to be with me, kidnapped you and locked you up here with me. But you made it easy for me by saying yes. Now tell me, why did you say yes?"

"Hume bhi aap pasand hai." Her voice was barely audible, but he heard her loud and clear as he trailed his fingers over the pulse on her left hand.

(I also like you.)

"Are you sure? Think again."

"Ab aap hi hai jo hai, aap jo denge, dukh sukh, hum sab rakh lenge, apko hamari permission hai," she said in a vulnerable tone, and he couldn't hold back any longer.

(You are my everything. Whatever you give me - pain or pleasure - I will cherish it all. You have my permission.)

Fistfuls of her hair in his grip, he threw her onto the bed with a force that caused one side of her dress to slip down her shoulder, revealing her delicate collarbones. Cupping her jaw with his rough hands, he watched as her soft skin turned red under his touch. As she removed her makeup, her pouty lips were now a rosy pink colour. She was here for him, for his pleasure, for him to do with as he pleased.

"Strip Slut" he hoarsely said, But her hands were slow, pure torture as she was shivering a bit. So long as they were still alive, he ripped the dress from one side and she was not wearing a bra. Fuck. Those rose buds, he missed the taste.

I started picking one while kneading the other.

"Tell me, whose whore, are you?"

"Yours,"

Smack

He slapped her in the ass and then rubbed it to soothe the sensation,

"Tell me, did anyone touch what's mine when I was not there?" he said with pure venom dripping from his hoarse voice, he was an uncontrollable beast today.

"Tell me," He said slapping her breasts.

"No," she said meekly as tears were flowing because of the stinging pain.

He threw her back to the bed and hovering over her he put one bud in his mouth while pinching the other, she was moaning, and she arched her back.

"Ah, Kabir ji" she was moaning while putting her hands on his broad shoulders

He got out of the trousers and then when he revealed her length, she gasped again, "did he increase it in this month" she thought to herself. Without even preparing her or fingering her as she had read in the novels, he put his entire length while sliding her thong to the side, he was thrusting brutally, like there was no tomorrow and she was wincing in pain and pleasure,

"Ahhhh Kabir ji, please slow, slow." She was moaning and patting his shoulders pleading for the slow, she felt like she was being stretched to the core, but he was showing no mercy but rather increasing her thrusts that too more harshly, the voice of skin slapping could be heard and her whole core was red pinkish because of the brutality and even around it because of his muscled hips being pushed into her softer pale skin, making it red.

"Take it like a good whore," he whispered huskily in her ear.

"Kab-" she started to say something but he started ferociously kissing her eating out her lips,

"Open your mouth," he said in between thrusts, she obediently did, and he entered his tongue exploring every corner of her mouth. She has by now come at least twice. But Kabir was taking his own time, it felt like an eternity to her.

With a violent thrust, he came inside her filling her with his seeds and then jerked off for more and spilt some on her breasts and smeared some over her pussy with his rough hands. She was full of his cum and smirked at the sight in front of him that made him hard again, when she was about to close thighs, he slapped and parted them again.

"We are just getting started sweetheart," he said jerking his length and putting it in front of her entrance.

With one single thrust he was inside her again, and countless rounds, till she passed out, when she woke up she could feel someone snuggling to her chest, that had toned back muscles and his hair was tousled.