𝟐𝟔: 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫?

So, to answer a general question. I am all for saving/protecting trope, but this story is anything but that. Be patient, trust me a little bit XD 

& just stay tuned. 

Happy reading xo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"S-Sir, we found Ma'am," Neil's voice quivered as he delivered the long-awaited news

"S-Sir, we found Ma'am," Neil's voice quivered as he delivered the long-awaited news. The words hung in the air, heavy with a mix of hope and apprehension, threatening to suffocate Kabir.

"Where?" Kabir's voice cracked with emotion, his heart pounding in his chest like a drum.

"In a small town called Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh," Neil replied, the words sounding both distant and surreal to Kabir's ears.

Without hesitation, Kabir bolted towards his car, his movements fuelled by a singular purpose: to reach her, to bring her back home where she belonged.

"Bhai!" Akshat's urgent shout barely registered as Kabir raced through the building, skipping steps in his haste to reach the parking lot. He ignored the elevator, knowing it would only slow him down, and descended the eight floors in record time.

Behind the wheel, Kabir's hands shook with adrenaline as he drove like a man possessed. He dialled Neil's number once more, desperate for precise directions, oblivious to the convoy of cars trailing behind him. The Shadow, head of the mafia, abandoned all caution, consumed by the urgency of reuniting with his lost love.

Unbeknownst to Kabir, Akshat had dispatched the accompanying cars for security, a silent testament to his unwavering loyalty. Alongside Riya, Akshat followed in a separate vehicle, their hearts racing in tandem with Kabir's.

As Kabir's car raced towards Dharamshala, his mind was a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. Every mile covered brought him closer to Aisha, yet each passing second felt like an eternity. His thoughts were a tumultuous sea, crashing against the shores of his consciousness with relentless force.

"Aisha," he whispered to himself, the name a prayer on his lips. Images of her flooded his mind: her laughter, her smile, the warmth of her embrace. How had he survived without her for so long? How had he let her slip away?

Guilt gnawed at his insides like a relentless beast, tearing at the seams of his resolve. He had failed her once before, allowing her to disappear into the night without a trace. But not this time. This time, he would make things right.

But even as determination coursed through his veins like fire, doubt lingered in the recesses of his mind. What if it was too late? What if he had lost her forever? The thought was unbearable, a weight pressing down on his chest, threatening to suffocate him.

"No," he admonished himself, shaking off the creeping tendrils of despair. He refused to entertain such thoughts. Aisha was out there, waiting for him, and he would move heaven and earth to find her.