❤️

Hello, my cutiee gang!!

I just want to thank you all again for the views, I never expected this book to receive so much love and appreciation. To all the people who added this book to their TBR, who voted & commented. Also the people who spent their precious money in buying the PDF of this, I am highly grateful for each one of you. I'm even grateful for the silent readers 🥂

The intention of this Oberoi series when I came up with this idea was fairly simple as I have explained in my Instagram highlight as well.

For me, I think Love consists of so many emotions and feelings that you cannot cage them in one particular way, it has many manifestations and the series I started I tried to explain few types of love and how it eventually lead to people realising the meaning of TRUE LOVE which still has flaws but indeed it inspire you to change yourself. Hence, the name TO LOVE. From any emotion they are able to reach the true meaning of love.

I want to do justice to all the other three books in the series which are yet to be completed therefore, I would like to say, in the meanwhile my two other projects. One with my dear friend and another that I worked on my own are lined up. The way you gave this a chance, gave me a chance. I hope you shower your love for them too.

The book SILENT SCARS that I'm writing in collaboration with authorkoyal_22 is very-very close to my heart for three reasons-

1. It talks about something that rarely people acknowledge through books or movies and it portrays the theme in a manner which is likable, entertaining, but also leaves you in tears.

2. Due to the unpredictable and unanticipated journey. This book will be a huge roller coaster. The moment you start realising that you know what's going to happen, it's gonna take a backflip.

3. We've worked really hard for this story. It wasn't just a piece of work but we've been planning this for so long in so detailed for hours & hours of calls and videocalls. We've tried to make it as professional as possible.

This is just me sharing (read oversharing) everything with my cuties as I couldn't digest it. Lol.

Another book is POSSESSIVE PRINCE: THE ROYAL SCANDAL

- being a very dreamy girl, I always wanted to write a royal, palace, prince, princess story so here's it with a pinch of dark romance & my own salt and masala that I add. That you guys surprisingly seem to like. 😂

Please do read them whenever you have time. Maybe you'll find something new to cherish or like. Maybe I'll be able to put a smile on your face again, or make you kick your feet in the air all giggling & blushing. Or maybe you can just comment "Ved yaar don't make me cry 😭"

I love when you guys cry on my dialogues (of course I'm a sadist). Lol. Just kidding. 😂

Agar Aisa hota to I would have written sad endings but nai yaar I want everything happy happy. Delusional hoon Mai. 🥹❤️

Ho sake to thoda sa pyaar dena un books mein, or mujhse baatein kar Lena is comment section mein. ✨❤️

Since, no message feature, either comment on this post or DM me on my Instagram @vedikaawrites.

Till next time,
Love, hugs, kisses x
Vedika.