𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘 2.1

Here's the PART ONE. 

Kindly, read the instructions in part 2.2

-------------------------------------------------------

INDIA

AFTER AISHA CAME BACK FROM BANARAS WITH KABIR

INDIA

"I am so sorry "I am so sorry, beta. Sorry for not being the mother you needed when you needed me the most," Geeta said, holding Aisha's hand while she cried profusely.

"Don't worry, Maa. I don't blame you. I know you were just looking out for me. Despite everything we've been through, I know you care for me the most," Aisha replied, smiling through her tears at her mother-in-law. The entire family was apologizing to her for not stepping up, but Aisha understood that they had given Kabir a hard time. They hadn't reconciled with him since she left, blaming and punishing him for pushing her away. The family had almost fallen apart because of it all. Aisha didn't want to complicate things further, even though she knew it would take time for everything to become normal again. She was more than ready to make things right.

Later, as she sat in her room, she heard a gentle knock on the door.

"Riyu, please, don't start. I know all the struggles you're going through. Just because you don't tell me doesn't mean I don't sense the tension between you and Akshat," Aisha said. It had been a few weeks since she returned, and she could clearly see what was happening between Riya and Akshat. She knew Akshat was about to make the same mistakes as his brother, but this time, Kabir supported him, thinking he was doing the right thing. Riya was too good for him, but they both failed to understand that women are not weak. They don't need the superficial protection men try to provide. Women are smart enough to take care of themselves; they just need love and support from their husbands. That's what makes them ten times stronger: support.

"I don't know, Aisha. I don't think anything is manageable now. Every time I try to fix things, they just get worse and worse. I'm getting tired of it," Riya said, sitting down beside her.

"Why do I feel like a big blow is coming my way?" Riya sighed, laying her head in Aisha's lap. She was trying so hard to work on her marriage, but it seemed like everything was heading towards a dead end.

"No matter the blow, I know you can work it out. I have full faith in you. But I'll tell you one thing: you don't NEED anyone, okay? Not even your husband. Always look out for yourself and don't take disrespect lightly. I know you can be lenient when it comes to relationships, and I know how much you love Akshat, but still..." Aisha said, gently running her fingers through Riya's hair.

"Are you not angry that I didn't contact you enough?" Riya asked.

"I'm not. I can imagine how it was for you guys. But it's a good thing you didn't interfere and never forced me to make the relationship work. You gave me the space I needed. It made me realize how strong I am and that I can fight anything on my own. Coming home with Kabir was my choice this time. I wasn't forced or anything and that makes this a good fresh start," Aisha said, smiling at her.