𝟑𝟕: 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩

"Moksh Roy, the big shot CEO over at Roy Industries, he's one of those rare good guys in this cutthroat world

"Moksh Roy, the big shot CEO over at Roy Industries, he's one of those rare good guys in this cutthroat world. You know, the kind of guy who makes you think twice about what's important.

First off, his roots are solid. Comes from a family of weavers, working class, you know? Learned the ropes early on, and soaked up the value of hard work like it was in his blood.

Schooling? Yeah, he aced it. The guy's got brains, no doubt. Studied textile engineering, of all things. But he's got a passion for the game. Started from scratch, climbed up the ladder, and never looked back.

Now, here's where it gets heavy. Lost his wife when she was giving birth to their daughter. Tough break. But instead of letting it drag him down, he doubled down on being a father. That little girl of his? Means the world to him.

As for the business, Moksh runs it tight. Smart, strategic, and always thinking ahead. His crew respects him, and that's saying something in our line of work.

And yeah, about the dough. Roy Industries isn't a small-time operation. Moksh's got cash stacked up, no denying that. But he isn't flashy about it, keeps it low-key. Overall, he's way too perfect. Asshole." Aarav finished his research.

"But we do have many deals they are begging for us to sign...almost 7 if I'm keeping the count. They sort of need the funding; we can use that as leverage." He further added.

"Make anonymous funding for his company," I started and gulped the shots in one go. Alcohol burns my throat, but it compares nothing to how much I miss my wife that it physically hurts.

"And then are we going to use that against him by dragging him that he's doing something illegal? Perfect bhai!" he said with a grin.

"No"

"What?"

"We aren't doing that."

"Then?"

"I am helping a small textile company" I finished and left the room.

--

So, I did some serious digging on this guy, I mean, we're talking two weeks of intense research. I had my best guys on it, pulling out all the stops.

We used every resource we had, tapped into our connections, you name it. Started with the basics, you know, background checks, financial records, the usual stuff. But this guy, he's clean as a whistle. No skeletons in his closet, no dirty deals, nothing.

Then we went deeper. Sent some guys to tail him, and see if he's got any shady connections. Nada. It's like the guy's untouchable.

Despite all our efforts, all we found was a stand-up guy. A devoted father, a respected businessman, the whole package.