𝟑𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

Hey! I have started my ScrollStack Journey and the link is in my bio, ALL THE PDFs of my Books will be available there to download. 

If you want to check out there, You are Welcome to. Otherwise Here's the update :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was dumbfounded as to what was happening!

His hands brushed against the fabric around her nipple, a spark igniting beneath her skin. A gust of wind whipped past, sending her dupatta fluttering. Dressed in a white Anarkali suit, her long, curling hair cascaded down her back. A glint of silver from her jhumka caught the light. His touch, hesitant at first, lingered on her cheek, silencing any protest that might have formed. A soft moan escaped her lips, a tremor that ran through her despite her tightly shut eyes. A flicker of a smile played on his lips as he felt her reaction. The air crackled with unspoken desires, he was touching her unforgivingly like nothing ever happened. With a single touch, her body was on fire, the passion was back like it never left.

"Jaan...ho gaya na...chalo na ab mere saath...kitnaa tadapana hai aur..." hhe said desperately. She shot her eyes open, leaving the haze behind, a flicker of apprehension replacing the desire in their depths.

(My love, please come back with me, how much do you want to torment me?)

"Kabhi nahi..." she whispered.

(Never)

His hold tightened around her waist, a hint of urgency creeping into his touch. She gasped, a soft "Ahh" escaping her lips, a mixture of surprise and something deeper flickering in her eyes.

"Jana to tumhe padega...khushi se chalo nahi to utha ke le jaunga..." He gritted his teeth, his jaw clenching as if holding back a surge of emotion.

(You have to come with me, either you come willingly or I'll throw you around my shoulder and take you)

"I'll fight you," she declared, her voice a tightly wound coil of defiance. The tremor in her hands betrayed a flicker of hesitation, but her eyes, blazing with determination, held his gaze.

A slow smile, as chilling as a serpent's unfurl, spread across his face. "Fight me, my Velvet Thunder? You wouldn't harm a butterfly." His voice, a silken caress laced with steel, sent shivers down her spine. "You belong to me. Every fibre of your being – your soul, your body, the very breath that flutters in your chest... They're mine."

His eyes, glittering with an unsettling possessiveness, held hers captive. "The only escape lies in taking my life, Jaan. And wouldn't it be a sweet irony, death at the hands of the one I adore?" He tilted his head, a predatory glint in his gaze. "Perhaps I should kneel, a final offering before the curtain falls. A taste of you before the final act."