𝟑𝟔: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐢𝐥

Her slender fingers slide to the window blinds, where outside, darkness reigns supreme, drenched in relentless rain

Her slender fingers slide to the window blinds, where outside, darkness reigns supreme, drenched in relentless rain. Lightning flickers, offering brief glimpses of the world beyond, deserted and desolate. Yet, she remains unafraid, knowing she's cradled in the arms of one who'd brave any storm to shield her.

A paradox grips her; she both resents and craves the comfort he provides. Her lips quiver as she tightens her fists, battling an inner turmoil. But the desire within her is undeniable. She's his, utterly, willingly succumbing to his every touch, his every whim. In the plays of shadows and light, she realises, he dominates over her heart and soul.

He reaches out, his hands moving with a gentle urgency, tracing the tender curve of her neck. With a tender touch, he guides her gaze to meet his own, where desire solders in his eyes, filled with hunger that only she can quench, burning bright against the backdrop of her crimson-stained gaze. While he was filled with lust and desire, she looked at him with so many emotions, mainly, love.

With a slow, deliberate motion, he slips the fabric from her shoulder, revealing the vulnerability that lies beneath. Her eyes remain locked with his, a tumult of emotions swirling within their depths. Though her lips tremble, and the urge to resist tugs at her, she finds herself caught in the web of his allure, unable to break free.

As his lips brush against the tender skin of her neck, trailing a path down to her exposed shoulder, she understands the motives behind his actions. It's not merely desire that drives him, but a possessive jealousy that stirs within his soul. And though she knows the repercussions of surrendering to him, of succumbing to his embrace, she cannot deny the overwhelming yearning that consumes her. Every fibre of her being cries out for his touch, her heart aching with a longing that knows no bounds.

She moaned when he bit her on the shoulder and now lay down in the seat, with him hovering over her, he moved his hands and caged both of her hands above her head on the windshield and her bangles broke piercing her skin drawing blood,

"Ahh" she winced in pain and tears started rolling down her eyes, he moved his hands and put the kurta above and stretched it till her stomach exposing her in the leggings, the white coloured leggings drenched stuck to her skin, showing the nude underwear underneath, the outlines of it was visible, his eyes darkened at the sight, and he moved his hands towards her pussy, cupping it tightly with the sudden jerk she moved a little upwards and her head was now touching the car door more profoundly.

He growled while squeezing and rubbing her pussy,

"Ahhhhh... MINE," he growled in her face, her breath hitched with the madness in his voice. She snapped up from the haze with her tear-filled eyes pushing him away,

"Don't make me hate myself any more than I already do..." Her voice, usually brimming with confidence, softened to a whisper, vulnerable and laced with a hint of longing. He looked at her, his brow furrowing in confusion. The unexpected shift in her tone sent a jolt through him, leaving him unsure of how to respond.