Chap. 1 - Introduction

[Characters!!]
+Solidarity Gaming - Nickname: Jimmy+
+Tango Tek+
+Grian Minecraft+
+Scar Goodtimes+
+Scott Smajor+
+Pearlescent Moon - Nickname: Scarlett+
+Etho Slab+ (It's Etho's Lab but we don't talk about that)
+Joel Smallishbeans+
+Impulse SV+
+Bdouble O - Nickname: Bdubs+
+Cleo Zombie+
+Martyn Inthelittlewood+
+Red Dog+
+BigB+
[Bonus characters!!]
+Cub Fan+
+Zedaph Zos+
+Mumbo Jumbo+
+Creator/Alion+
+Watchers+

---

((This is during Highschool))

Jimmy could hear his heartbeat at this point, he was getting more bruises by his bully.
"Please stop!" He pleaded, they didn't care and kept giving him more bruises.
"Shut up." His bully said back.
Jimmy tried to protect himself by putting his hand in front of him, the bully tried again.
"Bastard." The bully said, he didn't waste anymore time hurting Jimmy.
---
Tango was Just sitting in class fidgeting with his pencil while Jimmy was being bullied.
He raised his hand the teacher responded with; "What is it Tango?"
"May I go to my locker? I forgot something." Tango said, putting his hand back down.
"Alright, you got 10 or 5 min-" The teacher said before Tango rushed out of the classroom.
Tango walked to his locker, it was far way from the classroom while doing so he was playing songs in his head.
He hears some teachers talking about a serious issue in the school, he decides to not eavesdrop on them, he was so tempted to, he remembered he had no time to waste so he just walked by.
---
Pearl is talking with Grian walking through the halls.
"Do you really think of you being soulbound with the chaos kid in school?" Scarlett asked, curiousity getting the best of her.
"Yes, there is evidence of it." Grian responded.
"Alright if you say so" Scarlett said, she wanted the evidence but didn't want to bother her brother while he was reading.
They kept walking through the halls, they saw Tango walking to his locker, they decided not to bother him.
---
Scarlett has been up to things, like almost setting the whole school on fire, who would do that? Scarlett. She didn't have enough chaos yet, shell definitely get it in the future when they're in an experiment.
Onto a new way of peace, a new way of war, chaos partially, Scarlett will get that.

[NEXT CHAPTER: EXPERIMENT (CHAP. 2)]
Words: 379