Chapter 3 - Reset

They forget what happens in previous games.

They all joined the game, they gathered around spawn in a circle like the creator said to. They all talked, then went in different directions.

[Groups]}>
★> Bad boys: Grian, Smallishbeans, SolidarityGaming.
☆> Clockers: ZombieCleo, BdoubleO100, Goodtimewithscar, Etho.
★> T.I.E.S: Tango, ImpulseSV, Etho, Skizzleman.
☆> Nosey Neighbors: BigB, Pearlescentmoon.

[BAD BOYS]
They could've chose a more adult- nevermind the watcher agrees with the name.
"So what we gonna do n-" Jimmy asked, cut off.
"We could get the diamond in the mansion!" Joel suggested, Grian was already rushing to get it. Of course he would, he likes shiny things.
"Grian, you can't just take all the shiny things." Jimmy said.
"Yes I can, I can do whatever I want." Grian shot back.
"Fair point, but what else are we gonna do?" Joel asked.
"Maybe we could kill one of TIES cows?" Grian suggested-
"Yeah, me and Joel are gonna do that- play with your shiny things here." Jimmy said.
"Okay, bye!" Grian said, waving bye to them.

They were on the edge of the main island, team TIES being on this medium sized island.
Tango on the island sitting criss cross, Impulse standing on the edge of the island watching Etho, Etho was in a boat with a cow, Skizz isn't even there.

Once Jimmy and Joel arrived, still on the edge of the main island, they didn't do anything, although Impulse went over to Tango who was fidgeting with his fingers, sitting in the grass.

Impulse sat down by Tango, he was a best friend of his.
"Hey-" Impulse said, cut off.
Tango flinched; "Oh, hello Impulse-"
They had a conversation :)

Jimmy and Joel saw this because, well, Impulse and Tango were in the middle of the medium sized island, sitting in the grass.

"Hey!" Joel yelled to TIES. (Well right now it's TIE)
Ignored, joel decided to speak louder.
"HEY!" Joel yelled again, being a little too loud for Etho.
"Hello-" Impulse said, Tango went back to fidgeting with his fingers.

There we go again, them killing because of a curse, the Boogeyman curse to be exact.
Do you know what happened in Last life? They killed because of the same thing this season! Now now, don't get your hopes up for Secret life, it doesn't even have the boogeyman curse, because it says that all the curses will be broken that season!

Word count: 381!!

[NEW CHAPTER: TIME WAS WASTED (CHAP. 4)]