Chapter 5 - Stars

// TW ; Sexual assault? like uhm, A person cuddling you while you don't want them to, that person giving you hickeys...? //

How do i start off this chapter... oh right! I can just do what I did with [Reset] !!

All of the players joined the server, they all gathered around spawn in a circle.

I can't remember but I kind of remember Grian saying some stuff-

Grian said the rules like every other season.
"And you only have 3 lives and 30 hearts, no regeneration." Grian said, looking at a piece of paper that the watchers gave them.
While they were talking Martyn accidentally hit Jimmy- he was trying to hit a fly.
"Oh-! I'm so sorry Tim-" Martyn said.

"And that's your reason to leave." Grian said.

"Hold on Watcher, don't tell them to leave." Martyn said.
"You aren't a very good Listener if I do say so myself." Grian said.
"Xelqua if I dare say, you are one of the nicest Watchers I met, please don't use your powers to hurt people." Martyn said.
"Oh, I won't I'll do it if somebody says to~" Grian said.
"XELQUA, YOU ARE NOT A EVIL WATCHER!" Martyn said, his once little green wings becoming bigger in case he needs to chase after Grian in the sky.

Just gonna tell you, All the other players are sitting far away but close enough to hear them, they're just watching the chaos unfold.

"Wow, look at that- A Watcher and Listener fighting." said thy once king Ren watching from above.
"What are you doing here Ren?" one of the watchers asked.
"Oh, just watching my buddy Martyn." said thy once king Ren.
"Oh! Right, they're in the new game Xelqua made." one of the watchers said.
"Grian made this? I thought you guys made it." said thy once king Ren.
"No no no- we didn't make this, Xelqua did." one of the watchers said.

They went back to watching the players from above.
The fight ended so everyone went their separate ways.

"Why do I feel like somebody's watching me.." Martyn thought.
He decided to fly over to the cherry blossom area before the tasks were given out.
"Hey guys, have you seen Jimmy around somewhere?" Martyn asked Impulse, Gem, and Scott.
"No, we haven't." Scott said.
"Guess I'll go try someone else." Martyn said, sad :(
Martyn flew over to Joel, bdubs, Scarlett, and mumbo.

"Hey- do you know where Jimmy is?" Martyn asked.
"We haven't seen him ever since you accidentally hit him." Scarlett said.
"I'm pretty sure he ran to the mesa after you hit him." Bdubs added.
"Oh, i'll go check there." Martyn said
He flew over to the mesa, he found Jimmy in the corner border.
"Hey Jimmy! I just wanted to say that I'm so sor- why do you have such little stuff?" Martyn asked.
"I keep losing hearts.. And i can't find any iron." Jimmy said, having his legs up by his chest.
"How about you come with me?" Martyn said, holding out his hand for Jimmy.

Jimmy took Martyn's hand, he stood up.
Martyn took him over to the top of the Mesa.
"Why are we here?" Jimmy asked.
"So you can do something to cheer yourself up! Why not build?" Martyn said.
"I guess I could build.. Where are you going?" Jimmy asked-
"To see if anybody can help me with my task." Martyn said, about to fly away.

Martyn flew over to Lizzie, who was making a house out of cherry wood.
"Hey, Martyn!" Lizzie said.
"Hi Lizzie, do you mind if I take your bed?" Martyn asked, not noticing it was out of context :)

"Do you need it for something?" Lizzie asked.
"Oh- nothing just want it." Martyn said.
"You can have it for a little-" Lizzie said
Martyn took the bed, he flew over to A BOX- HELPPP
He put the bed inside :)
He then went up to the 'Finished' button and pressed it.