I want to start a family (Smut)

Lucario wakes up to see Cinderace sound asleep and cuddling on to his arm.

Lucario smiles at him and kisses his cheek and gets up to take a bath.

While Lucario is in the bath Cinderace wakes up.

Cinderace's POV

I wake up to see that Lucario is not next to me. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom but then I heard something coming from there it's Lucario taking a bath? I was confused cause Lucario only takes showers he doesn't take baths a lot. "Hey Lucario do you mind if I come in I have to use the bathroom". I wait for a response."I don't mind". I hear him say and I walk in to use the bathroom.

I used the bathroom, and I was about to leave but. "Get in with me love~". Lucario asked if I would join him in the bath."I don't know babe". I responded "I didn't ask, you ARE coming in with me". Before I could react he pulled me in the bath. "Hey!! what was that for?" I said with blush on my face. Lucario didn't respond he just smiled at me.

No one's POV

Lucario drains the water from the tub and pins Cinderace on the bottom of the tub.

Cinderace: What are you doing-HMMM!

Lucario shuts up Cinderace by kissing him hard on the lips and rubbing his thigh.

Cinderace moans loudly and breathes heavily. 

Lucario smiles in the kiss he is satisfied and pulls away.

Lucario: Remember when I said I wanted to have a child with you.

Cinderace: Yeah why?

Lucario: Well I want to ---- you so bad right now~

Cinderace blushes really hard and becomes horny for some reason.

Lucario: It seems you want it too~ But not right now love

Lucario kisses Cinderace on the cheek and gets out leaving Cinderace speechless

Music Break

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree
I travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused