「𝟬𝟬𝟮」 - accursed resurrection

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━  ˖⊹

ACCURSED RESURRECTION

❝ ACCURSED RESURRECTION ❞

accursed (adj.)
1 - to be actively held under a curse; doomed to destruction or misery

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE GROUP OF THREE RUN DOWN THE DESERTED streets, moonlight shining down on them and acting as their only light source other than occasional flickering street lamps overhead.

"Do talismans come off that easily?" Itadori inquires, a worried frown tugging downwards on his lips.

"No, it's impossible for people who lack cursed energy." Fushiguro pauses momentarily as a car speeds past them before adding, "Normally."

"This time the object itself is too strong. The seal is ancient, it might as well be plain paper." Fushiguro informs.

"I still don't get all this stuff about curses." Itadori comments with a small sigh.

"Of course not. Thou's feeble, uncursed, human mind could never begin to comprehend those monstrous creatures that prowl across these lands." Y/N flicks Itadori's forehead, resulting in a confused blink from the boy.

L/N is certainly... something. Itadori thinks to himself with a sweatdrop.

"Where are they?" Fushiguro asks, interrupting the conversation between the two.

"Fourth floor!" Itadori answers.

The three run forward, only getting stopped once Itadori is slammed against an invisible barrier, the other two quickly skidding to a stop beside him.

"What is this pressure?" Itadori asks, eyeing the school warily.

"You stay here." Fushiguro pushes past the pink-haired boy, scaling the metal gate before jumping and landing on the other side.

"We shall take care of this with ease, fret not, my dear subject!" Y/N boasts, climbing the fence and then jumping off to land next to Fushiguro— an impressive feat given she's wearing heels.

"I'm coming, too!" Itadori shouts, trying to follow after the two as Fushiguro glares back at him. "It's dangerous, right? I've only known them for a few months, but they're my friends. I can't just stand by!"

"Stay here." Is all Fushiguro says, the order hanging heavily in the air as he turns to run towards the school.

"Thine's princess would be remiss to allow thee to accompany us." Y/N rejects, shaking her head in disapproval at the idea.