「𝟬𝟬𝟱」 - corrupted trial

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━ ˖⊹

CORRUPTED TRIAL

❝ CORRUPTED TRIAL ❞

corrupted (vb.)
1 - the cause of someone to act immorally or dishonestly without apology

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE GROUP OF THREE ENTER THE BUILDING, THE LARGE room being dimly lit with the only light source being the open door and the burning candles against each wooden pillar lining the building.

"You're late, Satoru." A familiar muscular man surrounded by various animal dolls says, a scolding lilt in his voice. "Eight minutes late. Not enough to chastise you for, but I know I told you to fix your habit of being late."

"If it's not enough to chastise me for, then don't chastise me." Gojo nonchalantly shrugs his shoulders. "You're just making dolls anyway. What's a measly eight minutes?"

"That's Principal Yaga Masamichi." Gojo explains as he spares a glance towards Itadori; who was watching the man with obvious confusion written across his face.

"So, this is the boy?" Yaga asks while moving his gaze to stare straight at Itadori, eyes drilling holes through the boy despite the sunglasses covering them.

"Itadori Yuuji!" Itadori bows deeply, "I'm into girls like Jennifer Lawrence! Pleasure to meet you!"

"How crass..." Y/N mumbles with a quiet sigh, shaking her head in disapproval.

"What did you come here for?" Yaga questions curtly, never having been one for trivial small talk.

"An interview."

"But why Jujutsu High?"

"To learn jujutsu?"

"I mean beyond that." Yaga sighs deeply, shaking his head in disappointment. "What do you hope to find once you've studied curses and learned how to exorcise them?"

"Well, I mean... I'm going to collect the fingers of Sukuna." Itadori explains, playing with his fingers absentmindedly, "It's dangerous to just leave them as is."

"Why? People you'll never know die every day due to crimes, accidents, and diseases in the natural course of life." Yaga explains with a wise tone.

"Here he goes again." Gojo looks away from the man; already familiar with Yaga's behavior.

"The overlord of this school is truly one for theatrics." Y/N crosses her arms over her chest, faintly shaking her head. "A show with no stage, how dull."