「𝟬𝟬𝟳」 - cursed womb

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━  ˖⊹

CURSED WOMB

❝ CURSED WOMB ❞

cursed (adj.)
1 - a solemn utterance intended to invoke a supernatural power to inflict harm or punishment on someone or something.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"OUR WINDOW VERIFIED THE CURSED WOMB THREE hours ago." Ijichi explains to the four students standing in front of him, the group all standing outside the gates of the large; prison-like building.

Y/N glances up at the sky, noting the light grey clouds hovering above, vaguely wondering if they'll be done with the mission before it starts raining.

"Once ninety percent were successfully evacuated, they made the call to seal off the center. Citizens within a five hundred-meter radius have been evacuated, as well." Ijichi continues to explain, looking down at the clipboard in his hand as he reads off the text printed onto the page.

"Ijichi-san, question." Itadori raises his hand as if he's a clueless child asking a question in class. "What's a 'window' here?"

"A window is a member of Jujustu High who can see curses. They aren't sorcerers though." Ijichi answers.

"Oh, okay." Itadori slowly nods, processing the information with a look of understanding slowly melting onto his face.

"Let's continue." Ijichi turns his focus back towards the center. "Detainee Block two. At present, five detainees remain there with the cursed womb. If this curse womb is the type that metamorphoses, we predict it will become a special grade cursed spirit."

"Hey, so... I still don't really understand what special grade means." Itadori says, looking a bit sheepish as the admission leaves his mouth.

"Hmph, is thou truly so unknowledgeable? How sorrowful." Y/N raises an unimpressed eyebrow, looking at Itadori with a deadpan.

"Then allow me to explain it so even an idiot can understand." Ijichi sighs, drawing the attention back towards him.

"First, there's grade four. A wooden bat is enough for them."

"Grade three. If you have a handgun, you can rest easy.

"Grade two. It'll be a good call with a shotgun."

"Grade one. Even a tank may be insufficient."