「𝟬𝟬𝟴」 - unchained akuryo

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━  ˖⊹

UNCHAINED AKURYO

❝ UNCHAINED AKURYO ❞

akuryo (n.)
1 - a term for malevolent spirits that bring forth calamity and destruction

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"ITADORI?" FUSHIGURO'S GAZE FLICKERS DOWN TO the severed hand before looking back up at Itadori, who had his arm held out stiffly, staring at it as blood flows from the opening on his wrist, the flesh spasming and twitching periodically.

Y/N watches with wide eyes as Itadori freezes momentarily before quickly going to grab the strap of the leather sheathe, wrapping it tightly around his wound to cut off the flowing blood.

"Hey, Sukuna!" Itadori calls, glaring at the pale curse in front of him as he talks to the curse residing inside his head, "If I die, you die too, right? If you don't want that, then help me out!"

The red eyes under Itadori's own gold ones open, a mouth forming on his cheek, "Nope!"

"Even if the part of me inside you dies, there are eighteen other fragments of my soul. Still, irritatingly enough, I don't have control of this body." Sukuna's tone turns sour out of annoyance, the red eye losing the bloodthirsty excitement glint within it.

"If you want to switch, go ahead and switch. But once you do, I'll kill that brat before the cursed spirit can!"

"Then I'll go for that other woman with the nails!" Sukuna taunts Itadori as his golden eyes narrow. "I might allow that H/C-haired one to live, for entertainment."

"Huh?" Y/N blinked in surprise, but her unspoken question as to why was left unanswered by both the curse and the vessel— who, surprisingly, didn't seem at all shocked by the words.

"I'm not going to let you do that." Itadori scowls down at the curse inhabiting his body to the best of his ability.

"I bet." Y/N could hear the sadistic grin in Sukuna's voice as an unnerved chill runs down her spine. "But if you're too focused on me, your friends are going to die."

Just as Sukuna said that a large blast of fire was, quite literally, spat between the three of them, forming a large crevice through the ground.

The curse makes a squealing noise, hands with large red claws holding its face as it moves its body back and forth in excitement— wiggling like a giddy schoolgirl.

Ugh... so odd. Y/N grimaces at the disturbing sight of the curse.

"L/N! Fushiguro!" Itadori calls, making the two turn towards him.