「𝟬𝟬𝟰」 - fated execution

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━ ˖⊹

FATED EXECUTION

❝ FATED EXECUTION ❞

fated (vb.)
1 - decreed by fate; actions being destined or doomed to play out in certain ways

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"WITH THAT, ALLOW ME TO SAY IT ONCE MORE. YOU'RE being executed!" Gojo finishes recapping the previous night's events with a wide grin, giving the boy playful finger guns.

Itadori only gives the man a disbelieving look, eyes blown wide as his lips part in shock, blinking incredulously.

"Hmph, has thee been rendered inarticulate by the mere information of thine's destined demise?" Y/N crosses her arms, raising an unimpressed eyebrow at the boys stunned state.

"...The recap and current events don't line up, though." Itadori points out dumbly,m, still shocked by the news.

"Hey, I did my best." Gojo raises his hands in faux surrender. "The execution's still on, but I got your sentence suspended."

"Suspended?" Itadori asks, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. "So you're not killing me right away?"

"Yup. I'll explain from the top." Gojo takes a familiar purple finger out from his pocket, holding it up to show the boy still bound by ropes and talismans. "This is the same as the cursed object you ate. There are twenty in total. We possess six of them."

"Twenty?" Itadori's head tilts to the side, showing his confusion. "Each finger and toe?"

"Is thee truly that brainless?" Y/N deadpans, rolling her eyes in disbelief at the boy's vacuous words. "The king of curses had four arms when he still lived."

Gojo nods in confirmation as he tosses the finger up in the air, extending his hand out as it gets blasted into the wall, leaving a crater where it hit along with various burned talismans.

"As you can see, we can't destroy them." Gojo starts, standing up off of his seat as he walks towards the dent to take the finger back— showing it completely undamaged. "The curse is just that powerful."

"The curse grows stronger by the day, and the seals of modern-day jujutsu sorcerers can't keep up. That's where you come in!" Gojo dramatically points towards Itadori with his free hand.

"When you die, the curse inside you will die as well. Our elders are cowards, you know. They're demanding we kill you right away. But that would be a waste, wouldn't it?" Gojo asks rhetorically.