「𝟬𝟭𝟳」 - cinematic moments

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━  ˖⊹

CINEMATIC MOMENTS

❝ CINEMATIC MOMENTS ❞

cinematic (n.)
1 - the visual qualities or aesthetic of a film or video

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I WON'T BE ABLE TO LEAD YOU THIS TIME." GOJO TELLS the two— one walking just a step behind him as the other walks next to him; forgoing any respect to the man. "But don't worry. I've called in a friend you two can trust."

Gojo pushes the door in front of them open, revealing an unfamiliar blond-haired figure dawned in a beige suit; hints of a blue shirt underneath are visible along with a green tie.

He appeared more as a businessman than a sorcerer— yet Y/N supposed she couldn't be one to judge given her own attire.

"This is Nanami Kento, the ex-salaryman jujutsu sorcerer!" Gojo introduces, casually slinging an arm around Nanami's shoulders.

"Please don't call me that." Nanami requests formally, crossing his arms.

"Plenty of jujutsu sorcerers are oddballs, but since he worked for a company, he's got a good head on his shoulders. He's a first grade sorcerer, too." Gojo points out as if he were hyping the man up— which wouldn't be that surprising given the taunting grin that spread across his lips.

"I'm sure no one would want to hear you saying that about them." Nanami says, the words spoken as he adjusts his glasses; transparent material glinting in the light.

A lot of these people wear sunglasses and stuff to hide their eyes. Itadori thinks to himself in realization, thinking back to both Gojo and Yaga.

"Ex-salaryman? Why didn't you become a jujutsu sorcerer firm the start?" Itadori wonders, shaking off his first line of thought.

"We should greet each other first." Nanami bows formally as he continues. "Nice to meet you, Itadori-kun, L/N-kun."

"Oh, yes, nice to meet you, too." Itadori bows back.

"Since thou hasn't proven to be unpleasant company yet, thy's Prinzessin supposes she can give thee her greetings." Y/N gives the man a quick nod of approval after looking him up and down.

He seems better than Gojo, at the very least.

"I studied at Jujutsu High, and one thing I learned..." Nanami trails off, putting a hand on his hip.