「𝟬𝟬𝟯」 - vessel of sin

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━ ˖⊹

VESSEL OF SIN

❝ VESSEL OF SIN ❞

sin (n.)
1 - an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SUKUNA'S MANICAL LAUGHTER IS (FORTUNATELY, because Y/N was started to get seriously freaked out) cut short as his own hand grabs his face, pushing his mouth together as Sukuna lets out a confused 'huh?'.

Sukuna stumbles back onto the cold ground of the roof, clearly clueless as to what's happening.

"What do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back." Itadori demands Sukuna, sounding completely unamused by the curses ministrations.

"How are you able to move?" Sukuna demands, incredulous at the boys abilities as an inner turmoil rages through his head.

"I mean, it's my body." Itadori answers back like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Sukuna's eyes widen, a flash of emotions on his face ranging from murderous frustration to pure confusion. It was as if the situation itself was meant to be unimaginable.

"Don't move." Fushiguro cuts in, Itadori/Sukuna (both of them? Or only one?) turning towards him.

"You're no longer human. Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuuji, I will exorcise you as a curse!" Fushiguro glares at Itadori, shadows encircling him as he extends his hands out.

"Wh— Fushiguro, you're not..." Y/N mumbles in concern, eyes wide as she looks between the two. Her mind was in a panic, Itadori seemed to be in control— but it could just be an act by Sukuna... but then why would he do that instead of just straight up killing them? He would surely be able to, so...

"My loyal servant, thou has little faith in someone I've deemed worthy of speaking my name." Y/N declares as she stares at Itadori, mentally nodding to herself in relief as she notices concerned honey eyes shift towards her.

"Thou's act of going to summon that one at every daunting turn is truly doleful." Y/N puts a hand on her hip, shaking her head faintly as the bows holding two smaller sections of her hair up sway with the action.

"L/N's right! Really, I'm just fine!" Itadori holds his hands up in surrender as the black markings decorating his pale skin start to fade off his body, "More importantly, we're all pretty beat up. Let's go to a hospital."