Lost

Aggro's P.O.V

I stretched and yawned. It was bedtime. Everyone was in the sleep cave. Everyone except Leyla and Winger. Are they still at megablast island? Did they want to sleep there overnight? Or had something bad happened? I decided not to say anything about it. "Aggro? Where's Leyla? I haven't seen her all day." Summer asked. "And I can't find Winger. Do you think they went somewhere together?" Dak wondered. "No idea where they are, try asking Cutter or Burple." I told them. "We already did. Plus, I saw you whispering to Leyla, remember? I know you know something about this." Summer insisted. "No really. I have no idea." I lied. But Summer was onto me. "Where did they go Aggro?" She said. "Ugh fine! They went to megablast island. I don't know why they haven't come back." I gave in and told them. "I've never heard of a megablast island..." Dak said. "Right! It's actually called berry island but Winger practices his megablast there so he calls it megablast island." I explained. Summer gasped. "Isn't that the one next to Hazard Island?" She said, sounding worried. "Uh-huh. It is." I confirmed. "Did they go into the cave?" She asked. "Yup. They did." I told her. "Aggro! Dak! That cave shifts its paths every five days! They could be stuck inside or wind up on a far away island!" "Wait, another island? How does that work?" I asked. "The tunnel travels underwater. It leads to multiple different islands all far from each other." Summer said. "So that means..." "Winger and Leyla are in danger!" Dak finished my sentence. "Cutter! Burple! We have a rescue!" Summer said.

Leyla's P.O.V

We had wound up on a completely different island. Who knows how far we were from home? "Leyla I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to get us lost!" Winger told me. "It's ok, Winger. I know you didn't mean to." I reassured him. "Anyway, it doesn't matter how we got trapped in here. What we need to focus on now is getting out." I told Winger and he smiled warmly at me. "Hey, that's exactly what Summer said when we had gotten ourselves stuck in that cave." I laughed and nodded at the memory of that experience. We then walked on in silence, trying to find any sign of shelter or food. We found nothing and it was becoming clear that we would have to stay here overnight. "I'm hungry." Winger told me. I nodded in agreement, I was also hungry. We hadn't eaten anything since this afternoon, and that was well over three hours ago. "Any chance you could catch us some fish?" I nodded but paused and turned back around to face him. "Oh! I uh... Summer taught me how to swim. So you don't need to worry about me drowning, but I might run out of fire when I resurface, well... depending on how cold the water is." I tell him. We had found a small clearing a few hours ago and it had a small pond with clear water running through it. I dove into the water. But there were no fish in sight. The water was becoming darker the further that I swam. Something was following me. I could hear the snake like sounds. I turned around ready to fight or flee if need be, but there was nothing there. Suddenly, out of nowhere, an eel shot toward my left arm. It grabbed on with its razor teeth. I punched its face and it let go. I swiftly swam up and flew out of the water. "Eels!" I shouted to Winger. I landed in a heap on the cold night sand. "It's ok, you're alright now." He was reassuring me. My arm stung badly. I looked down at it. I was bleeding. Winger saw and left immediately. He came back shortly after with some vines and large leaves. "We better bandage that up. Don't want it getting infected, you know?" He said. I held out my arm for him and he went right to work. When he had fully bandaged my arm, he rested his claw on mine. "You're better now, no more eels can get you here." He said. "Thanks Winger." I said back. We stayed like this for a few moments before Winger realized what he was doing. He quickly pulled his claw back and blushed. "Look, it's been a long day, why don't we just get some sleep?" He said. I nodded my head, pretty exhausted myself. Winger lead me to a circle of trees. He laid down under one of them, falling asleep shortly after. I laid down near him, giving him space. I listened to the sound of the waves and the crickets chirping in the night. Eventually I drifted off to a peaceful slumber.