Sing With Me

Leyla's P.O.V

"My name's Melodia and if you're gonna be my guests, I just have one teensy request." I looked up in confusion at the multicolored dragon in front of me. "And what might that be?" I asked her curiously. Melodia smiled warmly down at me and Winger in response. "Sing along when you hear my melody. Joining voices, that is the key. For us to be in harmony." "Huh?" Winger and I glanced at one another in confusion. "So, come on now and sing with me." I gulped and looked nervously down at my feet. Why, of all things does it have to be a singing dragon? Then without me doing anything I suddenly began to sing. "Melodia, Melodia, our queen of song. She's got a heart of gold. And can do no wrong." What the heck is wrong with me? Why am I singing? "When in doubt, follow Melodia's lead. A little rhythm and melody. Is all that you need." I blinked and stared at Winger with wide eyes. Oh my night fury! He's a really good singer! "Just sing it real loud. And act like you do. We sound better together. It's true. Sing along when you hear my melody. Joining voices, that is the key. For us to be in harmony. So, come on now and sing with me. Why sing alone when you can sing it together. Come sing my song and we can sing it forever. So, come on now and sing with me. Come on now. Joining voices, that is the key. So, come on now and sing with me. Sing with me. Sing with me." And now we were officially hypnotized into singing zombies. Yay. Just great! That's fantastic! But it wasn't over. And soon enough, she began to sing another song. "Close your eyes and open your ears. Put aside your silly old fears. Now that you're here, you'll always be. Singing in just the right key."

Melodia's P.O.V

I had seen these two dragons come onto this island and I knew that now I would have someone to sing with me. "My name's Melodia and if you're gonna be my guests, I just have one teensy request." I told the two dragons. They just blinked and stared up at me with a bit of suspicion and curiosity. "And what might that be?" The fire fury asked me, she was clearly a female by the sound of her voice. I just smiled warmly down at them in response. "Sing along when you hear my melody. Joining voices, that is the key. For us to be in harmony." "Huh?" Both the fire fury and the swiftwing glanced at one another in confusion. "So, come on now and sing with me." As I continued to sing, I could clearly tell that the fire fury was a bit nervous to sing. "Melodia, Melodia, our queen of song. She's got a heart of gold. And can do no wrong." I blinked in wide-eyed surprise, she's better than she gives herself credit for. Then the swiftwing started to sing as well. "When in doubt, follow Melodia's lead. A little rhythm and melody. Is all that you need." They make quite the team. I thought to myself with a small smile forming on my face. "Just sing it real loud. And act like you do. We sound better together. It's true. Sing along when you hear my melody. Joining voices, that is the key. For us to be in harmony. So, come on now and sing with me. Why sing alone when you can sing it together. Come sing my song and we can sing it forever. So, come on now and sing with me. Come on now. Joining voices, that is the key. So, come on now and sing with me. Sing with me. Sing with me." Once that song was finished, I decided to start singing another song, one that would hopefully make them more confident when they sing. "Close your eyes and open your ears. Put aside your silly old fears. Now that you're here, you'll always be. Sining in just the right key." And my little inspirational song seemed to work just a little bit. But that's perfectly fine, everyone works at their own pace. And while there are some who find singing easy for them, there are others who may be a bit more wary of getting into the spotlight.