4. REAPED

-'CHAPTER 4´-
REAPED

The cops pulled Violet, the assassin who tried to kill Brett away while they talked about finding her boyfriend Garret, who was apparently also an assassin.

“Do you think anyone else will come after us?” Liam questions.

“Most likely, plus we still gotta watch out for Garrett,” Talia mutters. The two stood leaning against the wall, watching as Scott talked to his father, and the police roamed the hallways. Violet gave the two a nasty glare as the police took her in cuffs.

Scott eventually made his way over to the two.

“You guys alright”.

“We should be asking you, you're the one who got attacked” Talia says.

“I'm fine it wasn't much of a fight”.

“What about Brett?” Liam asks in a low voice.

“We're taking him to Deaton,” Scott answers “he has some abnormal wolf's bane in him, but I think Deaton can figure it out”.

Liam nods.

“why don't you two both head home? It's been a long day” Scott gives a soft smile.

💿˖ ࣪‧₊˚໒꒱⋆✩

“It's bad, isn't it?” Chris asks with a sheepish smile on his face.

“No” the food tasted bitter in her mouth “it's good” she forced herself to chew it.

Her dad gave her a look.

She spit it out on her napkin “Okay maybe you should practice a little more”.

Chris let out a light laugh. The two resided in his apartment he was renting while still in town, and Talia had finally gotten to spend some time with her dad. The older hunter had insisted on making dinner for the two, Talia always remembered her mother leading Chris out of the kitchen, saying he always ruined the food. Now the girl understood why.

“How about a pizza?” Chris stands, heading to the phone.

“Extra olives” Talia calls as Chris heads to the kitchen.

The man eventually came back. “So Scott's new beta” he comments as he picks up the two full plates of burnt Mac and cheese.

“Yeah Liams pretty cool,” Talia mentions casually.

Chris raises a brow.

“What”.

He shrugs before taking the plates to the kitchen, dumping them in the trash.

“Nothing” he calls before entering the room again “you two just seem friendly from what I hear”.

“Yeah he's my friend” the blonde shrugs. “What's that look for”.

“Nothing” Chris finally takes a seat “it's just been a while since you have friends your age, it's good”.

“I have friends my age,” Talia defends.

Chris raises a brow. “Like who”.

“Mason”.

“Yeah, did you become friends with him through Liam”.

Talia slouched down in her seat, pursing her lips.

“Oh is that the pizza” she stands.

“I just called it two seconds ago” Chris deadpans.