5. LATE NIGHTS

-'CHAPTER 5´-
LATE NIGHTS

“Alright Liam it's been five whole minutes, and you haven't stopped tapping that pencil” she raises a brow “What's got you all weird”.

The beta sighs “nothing” he mutters “just school work”.

Talia gets up from her desk, moving to the bed, taking a seat next to Liam, whose back is to the headboard. Mr. Stilinski had left for the station an hour ago, and Talia was already out of school early due to the seniors taking their SATS. Chris was also out, and Talia was staying in Stilinski's guest room that she kinda took over every couple of months ago.

Since Talia had homework and Liam seemed crammed with schoolwork, she had invited him over to study.

“English” she raises a brow.

“I just have trouble writing what I'm thinking” he mutters, his cheeks flushed.

“Can I take a look?” Talia questions.

Liam nods.

Talia quickly scans his essay reading through it.”It's pretty good”.

“But” the beta asks.

“A little disorganized and some grammar errors, but the ideas are there” she smiles kindly.

“What grade do you have in english”.

“An A”.

His eyes widened “an A”.

“I studied with Lydia enough to know what kinda notes are gonna help me pass”.

“I'm about to get kicked off the lacrosse team,” he mutters.

“I'll help you okay, you'll be fine” she grabs the computer, opening a new Google doc.

“You tell me what to write, and I'll help you organize and spell”.

The beta nods great fully before the two start.

It was about two hours in before Liam objected to the studying.

“Okay we need a break” Liam huffs.

“We've only been working for like two hours”.

Liam raises a brow “Yup definitely need a break” he stands before gently grabbing her hand “Come on”.

Talia smiles, following the beta “where”.

“I don't know, we'll figure something out”.

💿˖ ࣪‧₊˚໒꒱⋆✩

We'll figure something out turned into the two making hot coco before Liam drove them to some spot. It was out in the forest, and the two sat being able to see the entirety of Beacon Hills, the houses lights brightening the view alongside the half moon's shine

Talia sipped on her warm, hot coco, licking the whip cream from her lips. “How'd you find this spot?” she inquired.

Liam shrugs “went for a walk in the forest one night when I got mad, and I ended up here, now I come back occasionally”.

“It's beautiful”.

Liam's eyes flickered to Talia, and the moon shone down a pretty light that made Talia’s blue eyes glisten. A soft smile fell on her rosey lips. Talia glances to Liam “what” her smile grew.

“Nothing” his voice was barely a whisper. Talia just looked back to the town.

“Thank you” the beta voices. Talias eyes, eyebrows knitted her head, tilting slightly as she looked at him.