1. THE NEW BOY

-'CHAPTER 1´-
THE NEW BOY

Talia laid the pretty pink rose down next to the clean stone that read Allison Argent. Beloved daughter, sister, and friend.

Beloved was the right word to describe Allison. She was loved by so many. It wasn't a surprise, Talia's big sister was always liked by everyone she met, it was probably her kind smile or her sweet personality but all Talia could remember was always wanting to be like Allison. Now, she would have to go the rest of her life without her big sister.

The thought ripped through her heart like an arrow, and she tried to blink away the tears that threatened to spill.

The sound of Talia's phone buzzing pulled her from her thoughts. She grabbed her backpack quickly, leaving the graveyard and the thoughts of her sister behind.

💿˖ ࣪‧໒⋆₊˚ 🌩・₊

“An ax murder” Kira questions.

“A family killing ax murderer” Stiles confirms, quickening his pace to match Talia, Kira, and Scott's.

“I already heard about it,” Scott shrugs, walking a little ahead of the three.

“What how” Stiles distressed.

“My mom called me, saw it on the news” he explains, finally making his way to his locker.

Talia leans against a locker, her eyes landing on Stiles.

“Perfect let's go” Stiles started before his best friend interrupted.

“Wait, we got echon in five minutes” he mutters.

“Right did you forget about the part about the family ax murderer” he gruffed.

“Did you forget your dad's the sheriff? They want us to stay out of it” The werewolf gave his friend a sympathetic look.

“Are you guys kidding me” his eyes graze toward Talia, then Kira “there is a family murdering ax murderer out there, and you guys don't want to do anything about it”.

“Maybe we should just let the adults handle it,” Kira shrugs sympathetically.

Stiles turns to Scott, who shrugs.

“You're with me on this right” the older boy glanced to Talia.

“I would, but I just started high school, and I'm already failing a class” the blonde shrugs.

“So the three of you just wanna stay in school and go to class”.

“Yeah,” Scott mutters.

Talia shrugs “Hey maybe the ax murderer will stop and call it a day”.

“This is the most irresponsible thing I ever heard from you three” Stiles gives them a scolding look. "Feel ashamed," he called as he left the three. Talia simply smirked lightly at her friends dramatics.

Scott turns to her “you staying over tonight” he questioned.

Ever since Allison died Talia's father had moved away, Talia refused to leave the town her sister loved, the town Talia got to wake up in every morning and see a piece of her sister in every day. While Chris had let her stay, the blonde had switched from staying with the McCall's, Derek, and the Stilinski's. Stiles always joked she was everyone's little sister that they all shared custody of. In a way, he was kinda right, Talia liked being everyone's little sister, but sometimes she really missed being just Allison's baby sister.