Chapter 2

TW Kidnapping
He couldn't believe it was finally happening. After months of waiting and preparation Billie was actually passed out in his arms ready to be taken away. She would finally be a captive in his dungeon readily available for him whenever he wanted her. His fantasy was now a reality. He gently kissed her forehead before admiring his sweet assistant. She looked so peaceful. "Finally mine" he whispers.

He stood up holding her in his arms bridal style. She was completely limp, the drug really worked. He grabbed her bag before carrying her out of his office down the stairs to the lobby. "Miss O'Connell is ill I'm taking her home" he announces walking past everyone in the lobby. Everyone was concerned for poor Billie but no one would stop him. No one ever questions him. Once he made it to the parking lot he unlocked his car before placing her limp little body in the backseat. "My sweet Billie" he whispers before getting in the drivers seat taking her to her new home

Billie woke up with her head pounding and her body shivering. She immediately closed her eyes again feeling a sharp intense pain in her head. She had never felt so awful. She whimpered in pain trying to get the awful headache to disappear. Finally after ten minutes the pain subsided. She opened her eyes looking at her surroundings.
It took her a minute to realize she was not in a familiar place in fact it was a scary looking dungeon full of things that made her sick to her stomach. Where the hell was she? Everything looked so brutal and scary she could only imagine what those things would be used for. Being so distracted by her scary surroundings didn't even give her a chance to realize she was locked up in a metal cage, like a dog. Her heart dropped when she realized, she had been kidnapped and locked up more than likely to be used for torture in this terrifying dungeon. She immediately began crying and tried to convince herself it wasn't real she was just having some terrible nightmare she would hopefully wake up from, but unfortunately this was her reality. She never imagined being kidnapped. She wiped her tears and grabbed one of the blankets that was in her tiny metal prison wrapping herself up in it, she was thankful for the pillows and blankets, whoever kidnapped her must of had some heart. "Aww don't cry my sweet Billie it's ok" a deep familiar voice says. She looks up to see none other than Mr. Rutherford with a half buttoned shirt, dress pants, and messy hair that somehow was extremely attractive. Her fear now turned to anger. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" She yelled loudly. "You've always been so shy and quiet I would've never expected you to have such a dirty mouth" he chuckles. None of this was funny to her though, she was very pissed. He had her terrified for nothing. "Get me out of this fucking cage right now!" She spat. "I know you're mad but that's enough with your nasty attitude" he replies coldly.

She was furious, "I'm not kidding Jesse let me out this isn't funny to me!" She spats. He scowled at her before smacking her cage. "That won't be tolerated, you will address me as Mr. Rutherford or Master, call me by my first name again and you will be punished" he threatens. Punished? What did he mean by that? Surely he wouldn't hurt her. Mr. Rutherford had never hurt her. She stopped being so scared, at this point she was pissed off and would use her mouth to fight back. "Fuck you Jesse I don't care let me out now!" Her independence roared. He ignored her even though he was furious with how mouthy she was being. He'd make sure she understood the consequences at a later time. He bent down on her level looking at her like she was his prey. She backed up further in her prison. "That's fine I'll just keep track of your punishments, the more you mouth off the more time I'll add" he says smugly. "I don't give a shit what you do I'm not your fucking prisoner, I'm your assistant and I demand to be let the fuck out of this stupid cage!" She yelled. He only laughed at her, "That's already thirty minutes of getting your ass spanked on my sawhorse, would you like to continue kitten? I have a lot of fun toys down here but they may not be so fun for you" he says. She scowled at him keeping her mouth shut. "Mmhmm that's what I thought now If you want out all you have to do is remove your clothes, keep the panties but lose the bra once you do that I'll let you out. I have a nicer place for you to stay it's warm and has a lot more space than this little cage. I know you'd much rather be there, just do as I say kitten" he explains. She felt sick. She was not stripping naked for him. "Get fucking lost you pervert my body is for me and me only and I'm not your kitten!" She spat.