Chapter 19

Mature content!

Billie got ready for bed but her mind was heavy with the thought of Jesse James Rutherford. She hated to admit it but sleeping wasn't the same without him. Having him cuddle her and soothe her to sleep was one of the most amazing feelings. She had struggled falling asleep for the past week. Something about Jesse just calmed her but now she was up almost every night tossing and turning wishing he were here. She for sure caught a case of Stockholm syndrome. Suddenly her phone dings indicating she received a text.

Braxton: You still up?
She sighed, she liked Braxton but he could never make her feel the way Jesse did.
Billie: Yeah
Braxton: you should come over 😉
She really did want someone to cuddle and clearly Braxton was interested.
Billie: you should come over so we can cuddle ☺️
Though she felt like this was betrayal to Jesse she needed to find out who she wanted more.
Braxton: I hope you're serious because I'm coming over
Billie: yeah I'm serious come cuddle me!
She bit her lip nervously sending the text. She just hoped Jesse wouldn't find out.

Thirty minutes later there was a knock on her door. She opened it revealing Braxton in his pajamas, she blushed at how cute he looked. "You look adorable tonight Miss O'Connell" he chuckles while entering her apartment. She blushed even more. "We should probably go to bed it's late and we both have work tomorrow" she says. He agrees following her to her bedroom. They both get under the covers immediately clinging to each other. Billie couldn't lie she loved this, she craved physical touch. Braxton kept teasing her and making her antsy. "Stop it's time to go to bed!" She says. "I'm not tired yet" he replies. Suddenly she felt his lips on her neck making her melt. She knew this was going to happen but she was ok with it. He slid his hand to her middle. She gasped loudly as he inserted two fingers inside her. "I missed this" he whispers in her ear. She bit her bottom lip. He gently thrusted his fingers at a good pace making her moan softly. "I'm gonna make you cum" he whispers. His dirty words made her body react instantly. She kept moaning feeling her climax getting closer.

After five minutes of him fingering her and kissing her neck she needed to come. "B-Braxton I'm cumming" she trembles. He continued kissing her neck until she exploded all over his fingers. She breathed heavily trying to recover. "I told you I was gonna make you cum" he says seductively. She rolled her eyes playfully "yeah you did but its bedtime now" she says breathlessly. "Whatever you say" Braxton chuckles. He holds her close and they both fall asleep.

Jesse was furious. He received an early morning phone call from Braxton saying he was sick and couldn't come in today then shortly after that Billie called off too. He knew they were up to something and it pissed him off more than words could describe. He was not letting them get away with this, especially not Billie. "Darcy I'm going to be out of office for a little bit he says exiting the building. He immediately got in his car driving to Billie's apartment building. When he got there he wasted no time going straight to her apartment and practically beating down the door. Billie opened the door looking frightened. "Is he here?" Jesse asks practically pushing her out of the way. "J-Jes-" "IS HE HERE?!" He yells. She nodded her head no. He quickly grabbed a fist full of her hair pushing her against the wall so her cheek was smashed against it. He gave her a hard smack on her ass before putting his mouth up to her ear pressing himself against her. She breathed heavily from the amount of force he was using. "Why did you both call off work today? Do you think it's a joke?" He spat. "N-No sir we were both just tired" she responds breathlessly. His blood was boiling. "That mother fucker was here then?!" He growls pushing her even harder. "Y-Yes he was I'm sorry" she says ashamed.

"You clearly were not sorry this morning when you called in and you're especially not sorry for having him over" "I am really sorry sir please forgive me I'll go to work right now and stay overtime without pay" she says. "No absolutely not! You're not going to show your pathetic face at my office right now. You embarrassed me, made my company look like a joke and made yourself look like a lousy employee" he scolded. Billie was soaked. Between his roughness and degrading she was so turned on. "All to stay home and fuck that stupid boy" he carried on. "W-We didn't fuck sir he only fingered me" she says honestly. "I don't give a fuck what you two did, you and I both know the best you ever had was me and it won't change" he spats. She whimpered in response, but it was true. "I'll make it up to you" she says pathetically. He pulled her back close to his body making her gasp again. "Damn right you're gonna make up to me. Come to my office at seven o'clock sharp tomorrow morning you'll be finding out how you're gonna make it up to me, if you are even a minute late I'm spanking you until you can't sit! Is that understood Miss O'Connell?" He says sternly. "Yes Mr. Rutherford" She trembles.

"Good" he says finally letting go of her. She was a blushing, hot and bothered mess. She was literally trembling. "Why are you shaking?" He asks. "I-I'm just really hot and bothered" she says looking down feeling embarrassed. He smirked at her. "Aww that must suck huh?" He teases. She nodded her head yes again. "I'll see you tomorrow morning" he says getting ready to leave. She immediately grabbed his arm. "Wait, I know Ive been a really bad girl but I really want you to eat me out please, I need you" she says anxiously. He felt himself get hard from how desperate she was acting. He didn't want to give in but she was being a little temptress. "Please sir" she says looking at him with puppy eyes. That was it for him he couldn't take it. "Go to your bedroom and strip I'll be there in a few" he says. She immediately ran to her bedroom getting naked for him. After a few minutes he enters her room. "Your thong is soaked Miss O'Connell" he says seductively while picking it up. "I can't help it, you turn me on" she says. He smirked before putting it in his back pocket. She blushed hard watching him. He removed his shirt throwing it on her before getting between her legs. "Try not to moan I'm only doing this for my enjoyment" he says seductively.

She melted at his dirty words. He leaned down kissing her treasure over and over teasing her. She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip knowing what was next. He made sure to take his time and tease her until she was begging. "P-Please Jesse!" She cries out. "You're so desperate chill out!" he giggles. Before she could say anything else he dove right in finally giving in to her. "Fuck yes" she whispers. He worked his tongue all around making her moan. "Stop moaning or I'm done" he threatens. She bit her bottom lip trying to suppress her moans as he ate her good. Both of her legs were on his shoulders shaking viciously. It was so hard not to moan. Jesse loved watching her follow his orders. Her high was approaching and she couldn't help but moan. "F-Fuck J-Jesse please I need to cum" she whispers. He pulls away from her leaving her shaking and unsatisfied. "See you at seven o'clock tomorrow morning Miss O'Connell" he says walking out of her room. "NO PLEASE! I was so close!" She cries out, but he was already gone.