Chapter 20

Warning very mature content!
It will include
-BDSM please read with per-caution

Billie couldn't believe he left here without finishing her off. She was so annoyed. She understood that he was really pissed, but orgasm denial is torture. She nearly cried from her frustration. She laid on the bed and finished herself off but it definitely wasn't the same. She got in the shower then headed off to bed.

The next morning she got ready very quickly she didn't want to be even a second late. Nobody was here yet and the office wasn't even open she knew he had her come early as a punishment. She slowly walked up to his office absolutely terrified of what he had planned. She finally walks into his office. "G-Good Morning sir" she says softly. He doesn't even look at her. "Take off your shirt and skirt" he commands still not paying attention to her. She removes them and places them on her chair blushing in embarrassment. He finally gets up walking over to her. "Looking pathetic per usual Miss O'Connell" he degrades. She says nothing to him completely ashamed of herself. He removes his tie slowly getting even closer to her. "Turn around" he says giving her a smack on her ass. She immediately does as he asks. "Good girl" he praises binding her wrist together with his tie behind her back. He leads her over to his desk bending her over it. He put his whole body weight on top of her. She could feel his erection. "There's a lot I'm going to do to you but keep in mind your real punishment will be later" he whispers sending chills down her spine. "First you're getting spanked one hundred times and you're gonna count every one of them, if you lose track we start over and I don't care how bad it hurts" he says. She nodded her head yes preparing herself.

The first hit is delivered quickly and it shakes her whole body. She gasps immediately. "Excuse me?!" He spats. "ONE!" She yells. "This is going to be a very long punishment for you" he chuckles... "S-Six-ty O-One" Billie trembles as Mr. Rutherford spanked her ass for the sixty first time. She was in tears after twenty. He wasn't being easy on her at all. He smacks her again making another gasp escape her. "Come on Babygirl you're doing so well don't mess up now" he says. "S-S-Sixty T-Tw-o" "Good girl" he praises stroking her hair. Poor Billie was a shook up mess. He never made her endure something like this before... "O-One H-H-Hundred" she chokes out. She immediately started to sob from the intense stinging pain. She knew her make up was running down her cheeks. "Such a good girl you didn't even mess up once you deserve and little reward for that" he says. She didn't care, she was already drained. He pressed his body against hers again this time claiming her lips. She closed her eyes as he dominated the kiss. "It was such a mistake letting you go, I should've just kept you, forced you to beg for me everyday" he says snaking his hand into her thong. She gasps, "I should've locked you up tighter and never even thought about letting you go" he started to finger her quickly. She moaned loudly not caring how loud she was. He gripped her throat choking her. "Would you like to be my prisoner again Billie?" He whispers seductively. "M-Mr. Rutherford!" she yells nearing her orgasm. "Don't you dare cum until you answer my question" he growls tightening his grip. Her eyes rolled back as he squeezed her clit. "NO I NEVER WANT THAT AGAIN, LET ME CUM!" She screams. He was furious with her answer. "Cum you pathetic whore" he says. She wasted no time cumming in her panties. Her cheeks blushed with embarrassment.

"I think that's a lie sweet Billie, I think you're begging to be my slave again, I think you secretly enjoyed it. You love serving me just think you're literally my assistant. I could take you away again right now and you wouldn't have to worry about a thing" he explains with a dark tone of voice. "N-No Jesse" she responds. Again he was upset with her answer. "Fine, I really wanted to be nice but you're leaving me no choice. I'm going to torment you now, you don't make a sound or I will gag you. You aren't allowed to speak at all you just lay here and be a good slut" he says. She nods her head yes shaking in anticipation. He grabs out a pen dragging the top up and down her clothed slit from behind. It was a torturous teasing feeling. She knew she couldn't make a sound but his teasing was driving her over the edge. He finally pulls down her soaked thong. "You're disgusting look at all the cum in your panties, so pathetic" he degrades once again. She was left spread open for him without a choice. "I'm going to have so much fun with you" he chuckles. He leaned down slowly sticking his tongue in her ass. She gasped and immediately tried to sit up. He pushed her back down holding her there. "Don't move Billie, you're going to let me tongue fuck your ass without struggling" He says sternly.