Chapter 4

TW spanking
Mr. Rutherford made two plates while Billie sobbed. She was in shock. She knew that he had sick plans but her becoming his slave was beyond sick and twisted. He placed a plate in front of her with a stack of pancakes that looked incredible, but after hearing the news she lost her appetite. He sat across from her watching her sob, it was a pathetic sight. "Eat Billie" he says emotionless while taking a bite of his pancakes. She couldn't eat though she felt sick. She nodded her head no looking down. "You said you were hungry and you'll feel better if you just eat" he says sternly. "I-I was until you told me I'm now your s-sex slave" she said angrily with tears still flowing down her soft cheeks. "You're being dramatic, eat your pancakes" he says dismissing her. She was furious, how dare he dismiss her feelings especially after revealing something so vile. She immediately got up running out of the kitchen as fast as she could dragging the chair behind her. She didn't care if it was choking her.

She didn't get far though Jesse caught up to her immediately. "Now where do you think you're going?" He asks pulling her towards him. She lost it, "IF YOURE GOING TO RAPE ME JUST FUCKING DO IT! TAKE MY DAMN INNOCENCE JESSE! RUIN ME LIKE YOUVE BEEN PLANNING TO THIS WHOLE TIME!" She screams in his face while tears poured. He looked at her with genuine concern. Tears continued to pour down her cheeks as she fought him. He detached her leash from her collar, she flenched fearful that he was going to hit her, instead he carefully picked her up holding her bridal style in his arms. She fought a little bit but having no energy made her give up quickly. "Just let me go please please p-please!" She begged tirelessly. "Billie I'm not going to rape you. I may be sick for kidnapping you but raping you is something I would never ever do" he said soft and sincere while stroking her hair. She didn't want to admit how relaxing and comforting that was for her. "T-Then why make me your sex slave?" She asks wiping her tears. "Because I want you and I'm going to fuck you one day but of course it will consensual because you'll beg for it trust me" he explains still stroking her hair. She should've known his act of kindness was fake. "I won't beg Jesse you can't make me" she spat. "I know that's what you think but trust me" he whispers before kissing her forehead. She had no more energy to fight with him. "Now you need to eat, don't make me force feed you" he spats. "F-Fine" she says realizing how truly hungry she was. They went back to the kitchen and sat down at the table. She finally took a bite of the pancakes, they were delicious. He continued eating too leaving them in silence.

"Are you a virgin my sweet Billie?" He asks breaking the silence. Her eyes widened at the question. She didn't want to answer it, it was personal. But she knew he'd get it out of her one way or another. "Y-Yes Mr. Rutherford" she responds much like she would at work. He smirked slightly, "what about fingering or oral?" He asks before biting his bottom lip. She couldn't help but blush. "N-No" she replied. His smirk quickly faded. "Who's touched you before?" He asked with attitude. "Umm you know my previous boyfriend, the person I gave permission to!" She spat at him. He glared at her. "Did he make you feel really good?" "Yes he did he knew my body well" she admits. "So I'm sure he made you cum then?" Billie blushed harder. "Y-Yes" she responds softly. "Just know I'm going to make cum harder then your ever have" he says seductively. She ignored him still blushing. Jesse was happy with her reactions and even more happy that her innocence hadn't been taken yet. "After breakfast we're going back down to the basement so prepare yourself" he says nonchalantly. Her eyes widened again, she was terrified of his basement. She slowly continued eating trying not to think about his scary basement and what he had planned for her down there. Thoughts of running crossed her mind

Soon she had finished eating leaving her no choice but to go with him to the basement. "Come on Sweet Billie" he says reaching for her hand. She hesitantly grabbed it letting him lead the way. "P-Please don't hurt me Mr. Rutherford please" She begged nearly sobbing again. He hated that she was so terrified of him hurting her, he never planned to. "I'm not going to hurt you I promise, now let's go" he says irritably. Moments later they reached the basement. Her heart sank looking at it again there were so many devices that looked like they were used for terrible awful things. All she wanted to do was run. "Does anything catch your eye my kitten?" He asks caressing her back. She looked around not knowing what to say, everything down here was scary. "W-What's that?" She finally says pointing to one of the devices. "It's a sawhorse it's used to restrain submissives so their dominant can do as they please, there's lots of fun options for that device" he explains with a smirk. Billie imagined the fun options were probably forms of torture which made her tremble. "D-Do you plan to restrain me on it?" She asks nervously. "Yes I do but don't worry we'll ease into it, now what else intrigues you sweetheart" he asks caressing her hand with his thumb.

Her heartbeat started increasing due to her nervousness. She wanted to break down crying but that would only show how truly weak she was. It took her a minute but she pointed to another device this one looked different from the sawhorse. "That's the Saint Andrews cross another device used for restraining" he explains. Was everything down here used for tying her up? "Why do you enjoy restraining people so much?" She asks with her arms crossed. "Because it turns me on Billie, everyone has their kinks and fetishes, mine is this" he says proudly. She held herself tighter feeling disgusted, she didn't want to be tied up to those scary devices. "C-Can we just go back upstairs? I'm not interested in being down here any longer" she says with attitude. He cocked his eyebrow appalled by her attitude. "I don't care what you're not interested in doing, I make the decisions sweetheart not you! Now I've had enough of your attitude" he growled. She looked at him wide eyed. "As a matter of fact you deserve a punishment. Bend over the bed" he said sternly. "No no! You can't make me I'm not doing that!" She shouted at him stomping her feet. He would've never expected her to be so stubborn but she really was not giving in. "Fine then I'll do it myself but trust me it'll be the last time" he says.

He snatched her wrist pulling her towards him with ease. She gasped and tried pulling away but he tightened his grip. "Stop fighting me!" He growls pushing her onto the bed. "No! Stop leave me alone Jesse!" She screams. He didn't listen he forced her onto her stomach handcuffing her hands behind her back. "STOP!" She yelled. She squirmed around trying to escape the bed. Unfortunately she wasn't strong enough. "I suggest you stop this shit right now or I will lock your ass in that cage the rest of day, don't make me do that Billie!" He spat. "Fuck you Jesse!" She squealed. He hiked her shirt up before grabbing a paddle from the wall above the bed. "Billie let's get one thing clear, name calling doesn't phase me and don't tempt me to fuck you because I will" he says with a seductive tone. He swiftly moved so he was sitting on the middle of her back facing her back end. She started kicking her legs and screaming in an attempt to kick him. "I can't believe you're already making me do this" he says with a sigh. He raises the paddle up before coming down hard on her bare asscheeks. She yelled loudly feeling the terrible stinging sensation. He wasn't kidding about spanking her with a paddle.

Before she could fully react he smacked her again. She closed her eyes tightly trying not to scream in pain. "You've already showed me you want to be a disobedient little brat instead of my sweet obedient slave so now you're gonna pay for it" he spats smacking her again. Her ass was becoming red quickly. "FUCK OFF ILL NEVER BE YOUR SLAVE!" She screams with tears in her eyes. "Never huh? We'll see about that" he replies. He hit her ass fifteen more times until he was satisfied. "Let this be your reminder of what happens when you're being a disrespectful little brat" he says before getting off of her. She was crying uncontrollably just laying there. She wondered if she would ever stop crying. Jesse placed the paddle back of the wall before undoing the handcuffs. "Come on we're going upstairs" he says. She couldn't get up though and she didn't want to. "Billie I mean it let's go" he spats dragging her off the bed by her ankles. She still refused to move or talk. He finally had enough and just picked her up himself but he wasn't happy about it. "I-I hate you" she spat with a whisper. "I know" he says before kissing her forehead. "But I don't care you'll learn to love me eventually" he carried her out of the basement and back to his bedroom. Was he seriously gonna act like he didn't just beat her? "I have to go to work so you'll be spending the day in here" he says dropping her on his bed. She didn't move. "Stop pouting you basically asked for that spanking" he says while chaining up each of her wrists and each of her ankles to his bed. She ignored him. "You can access the bathroom but that's it, the slack won't let you go any further than that. You can watch TV or sleep I'll be back soon" he says kissing her forehead again. She wanted to smack him. "They're gonna come looking for me you know?! And when they find me you're going to jail!" She spat in his face. "Oh Billie they can look all the want but they're not gonna find you, nobody questions me sweetheart" he whispers. He got off of the bed grabbing his car keys. "When I get back we'll have some fun!" He says before exiting the room leaving his captive all alone and completely terrified.