Chapter 13

Very mature chapter

Billie had no escape and the way she was tied up made it impossible to do anything. She was frightened and turned on which she hated. She didn't understand why she kept getting herself in these situations, if she would've just kept her mouth shut she wouldn't be here right now. "Let's talk" he says lighting a cigarette. She sat on her knees looking at him innocently. "Answer honestly Billie has Braxton had sexual relations with you?" He asks blowing a cloud of smoke. She didn't want to tell the truth but she felt like she had to especially in this situation. "Yes Mr. Rutherford he has" She says softly. His face dropped and his jaw clenched. He took another breath in "Are you lying about being a virgin then, has he fucked you, has he fucked what is mine?" He asks more annoyed now. "N-No I promise I'm a virgin but I have done many other things most of them with him" she answers truthfully. He was furious now. He blew a cloud of smoke in her face. "You're in for a really long day sweet Billie" he spats. Her heart sank, she was terrified. He walked over to one of his cabinets and grabbed a huge ballgag coming over to her. "Open" he commanded. Without hesitation she opened her mouth letting him secure the the huge gag. She figured the more she'd cooperate the smoother things would go.

He gently pushed her forward causing her cheek to be pushed against the mattress and her ass to stick out. She was completely exposed. "It sucks that he'll never get to see you again" he chuckles. She felt his presence behind her then everything turned black, he blindfolded her. She was so helpless at this point. "Get comfortable because you'll be here awhile" he says. She whimpered in response. Whatever he had planned obviously wasn't going to be fun. He grabbed a hitachi vibrator bringing it over to her. He sat on the bed turning it on. "You'll learn to be a good girl" he says. She heard the buzzing sound which made squirm. "Sit still there's no point in that you can't go anywhere" he laughs before smacking her ass. She gasped immediately lunging forward. He chuckled at her reaction. He slowly brought the vibe towards her core barely touching her with it. She whimpered hating the feeling of being teased. She thrusted her hips trying to make contact with vibe. "You're desperate seems like your turned on by bondage Babygirl" he says still teasing her. She nodded her head no. "Such a lier, I should spank you but I'm having too much fun" he chuckles.

She wanted to talk but she couldn't. "Do you own one of these my sweet Billie?" he says continuing to avoid her needy heat. She nodded her head yes feeling embarrassed. "Do you think about him when you use it?" He asks. She nodded her head no knowing exactly who he was referring to. "Lier" he responds before finally putting it on her clit. He made sure she felt every vibration while still smoking his cigarette. She moaned through the gag as the vibe did it's job. Five minutes go by and she starts to whine and whimper uncontrollably. "You need to cum already huh?" He asks. She nodded her head yes rapidly hoping he'd let her, hoping he'd have some mercy. "Too bad" he replies pulling it away. She winced feeling all the pleasure go away. If she wasn't restrained she would've hit him.

Being edged really sucked and Mr. Rutherford knew he could torture her with it. The poor girl whined and whimpered trying to beg him to keep going. She was already extremely uncomfortable and him edging her made it so much worse. She wanted to cry but she knew he wouldn't care. "Did he ever touch you here?" He asks barely putting his thumb in her ass. She jerked forward as far as her body would let her from the foreign sensation. She nodded her head no. Truthfully it was an area she wanted to explore but she just never mentioned it to anyone. "Glad I get to claim it" he smirks. He stuck his thumb in his mouth soaking it with his saliva before slowing pushing it inside her ass. She tensed up immediately and winced "Relax" he said placing his other hand on her lower back pushing her down. He noticed the area wasn't wet enough so he grabbed lube to help. She kept squirming around uncomfortably pissing him off. "Sit still!" He spat. He kept slowly inserting his thumb inside her tight hole. It felt so different but truthfully it wasn't the worst feeling. He kept stretching her and slowly started thrusting making her moan softly. He could tell she enjoyed it which made him smirk. "I guess I should tell Braxton his little girlfriend enjoys having her ass fingered" he chuckles. All she could do was moan, it really did feel good. He moved two fingers to her middle thrusting them. She tried to sit up immediately overwhelmed by pleasure. "Just enjoy it" he whispers. She was enjoying it, with every ounce of her being.

She could feel her climax approaching quickly. Having both holes fucked simultaneously felt incredible but of course just as she was about to cum he pulled away. She immediately cried out in pain causing him to laugh at her. "It must really suck huh?" He says faking sympathy. She couldn't respond. He kept teasing and poking fun at her all while she was left sexually frustrated. He didn't plan on stopping either. "I'm sure our little session will finally make you submit" he says. He made his way between her legs but this time his face was under her soaked treasure. He chuckled before giving her slow licks on her slit. She struggled to move whining softly. She was on the brink of letting loose, she was trembling. He moaned against her causing the vibration of his voice to make it so much worse. She was helpless though. After minutes of torturing her she was a shaky mess begging for an orgasm. She would do anything for it. He finally pulled away again leaving her even more frustrated. She whined and tried to kick but it was obviously not working. "Maybe you should think about your actions next time" he spats.

He finally removed her gag and blindfold causing her to take in deep breaths. "Please Mr. Rutherford let me cum please! I'll be a really good girl I won't ever mention him again" She begged tears pouring down her cheeks. He looked at her and smirked. He knew a little edging would drive her wild. "Let me fuck you and then I'll let you, I want your virginity sweet Billie and I told you it would be mine" he says. She didn't want to she wanted to punch him but god she had to cum and was willing to let it happen. "F-Fine but please take off the ropes I want my first time to be special" she says sadly. He looked at her feeling guilty. He was being an asshole, of course this innocent woman would want her first time to be meaningful. "I'll be back" he says before leaving the basement. "No Mr. Rutherford please don't leave me!" She begged. He went up to his room trying to set it up as romantic as possible. He had tea light candles which he lit and placed all over his room and turned the main lights to red.
He made sure his bed was ready for them and then turned on soft seductive music. He would make sure her night was special.