Chapter 18

Mature

Billie explained to everyone that she went and visited her family out of state. She could've lied and revealed everything that actually happened but she didn't. She didn't want anything to happen to Mr. Rutherford... even if he deserved it. Jesse continued to watch everything from outside his window. Everyone embraced her and kept saying they were so happy she was back. Braxton was getting very close to her. He pulled her into his arms kissing her head and put a protective arm around her. Jesses blood boiled watching the interaction. He absolutely hated that man. Billie snuggled up close to him while she talked to everyone. Jesse nearly flipped his shit but he stayed calm remembering nobody could find out about what happened between him and Billie. He sat back down at his desk regretting everything. He should've just kept her, that way Braxton could never see her again.

He got up and looked out the window again but he wished he hadn't, he saw their lips lock. A tear fell down his cheek immediately. Billies face said it all, she was in love with Braxton. Jesse wiped his tears feeling heartbroken. He had to come to terms with the fact that Billie doesn't love him. He couldn't blame her though, she deserved a good guy like Braxton. He went back to working trying to ease his mind. Suddenly his office door opens revealing Billie. His heart melted a little, "H-Hey" Billie says softly. "Hello Miss O'Connell" he says not looking at her. She crossed her arms over her chest and sat into one hip. "You can cut the shit Jesse we have to talk about this" she says sternly. He was surprised by her tone. "I thought you never wanted to talk to me again?" He says calmly. She rolled her eyes, "You know that's not possible I only said that because I was angry" she replies. "Well what do you want to talk about? I kidnapped you, I hurt you, then I let you go. Why would you even want to look at me?" He says with a guilty tone. She sighs, "you're my boss Jesse it would be really weird if we didn't speak to each other plus nobody knows what happened and I plan on keeping it that way" she explains. He was silent for a moment, "Did you call the cops?" He asks completely ignoring her last comment. She bit her bottom lip nervously. "N-No I didn't, I hate you but I can't send you away" she says. He swallowed the lump in his throat. "You really do hate me?" He asks sadly.

She couldn't look at him. "Yes... no..I don't know? You hurt me but I think I love you but I shouldn't because you're disgusting and cruel but god you're so sexy and I want you and I just don't know what to think Jesse?" she rambles. He was silent taking everything in. "You're better off staying away from me Billie, just go be with Braxton, clearly you two are in love and I don't want to ruin that for you" he says annoyed. She furrowed her eyebrows. "W-What are you talking about?" She asks confused. "You don't think I didn't see you kissing him in my lobby?" He asks with anger. She blushed in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry, we just missed each other" she explains looking down at her feet. "It's fine Billie I don't care he's better for you anyways" he says looking at his computer instead of her. The room was silent. "T-The kiss wasn't as good as yours" she says softly. He immediately turned around looking at her. "Don't do this, god Billie please don't" he begs. "It's true though your lips felt so much better" she says innocently. He wasn't sure what she was trying to do but he was two seconds from jumping her bones. "Billie I mean it stop just take the day off and come back tomorrow with a clear head" he says sternly. "Fine fuck you then" she replies exiting his office. He didn't want her to leave but she was saying a lot of things she might regret. His heart shattered a little bit watching her walk out but it was probably for the best.

Billie went home just like Jesse said. She basically admitted to liking him which was a huge mistake. She shouldn't want him but she does so badly. All she could think about was the overwhelming amount of pleasure he gave her. Seeing him again made her feel...good? She really didn't know but thinking about their intimate moments made her want to run back to his office and kiss him. She wasn't lying when she said she enjoyed his kisses. As messed up as it was Billie really wanted him. She couldn't stand how just the thought of him made her so horny. His mouth did some pretty incredible things. She laid in her bed and removed her skirt and thong, it was time to relieve that aching feeling.

Jesse didn't really know what just happened. There was no way she had already forgiven him. There was no way she admitted to liking him. He was in such a mess. While in his thoughts there was a knock on the door. "Come in" he says. It was Braxton. "Mr. Rutherford I just wanted to apologize for accusing you of taking Billie I was very wrong for that and I'm so sorry" Braxton says. Jesse rolled his eyes not looking at him. "It's fine Mr. Roth no hard feelings" he replies. "Well thank you but I have favor to ask" Braxton says nervously. "And what is that?" Jesse asks. "I want to propose to Billie but I need help making it really romantic" he says softly. Jesses eyes widened and his blood boiled again. His worse nightmare was coming true. Billie was going to belong to someone else.

Billies soft moans filled her room as she worked her vibrator on her clit imagining it was Jesses tongue. She kept moaning his name and imagined him whispering dirty things in her ear. Her legs were shaking as she approached her high. "JESSE FUCK!" She screamed releasing all over her vibrator. She took a minute to recover. Masturbating to her crazy kidnapper was wrong but damn it felt so good.

I miss them together so much y'all I hope one day they get back together!