Chapter 9

Jesse felt conflicted, one minute he wanted to show Billie who's in charge and who owns her then the next he wanted to hold and kiss her. He felt awful about whipping her so hard. But at the same time he wanted her to understand she can't mouth off without a punishment. The whole time shes been with him shes mouthed off and had an attitude. He was completely furious about it because he knew she'd never speak that way in his office. She had to understand that he was the one in charge.

Billie woke up with her backside in severe pain. She immediately winced, he really did some damage to her. She didn't want to piss him off anymore especially if it meant getting beaten. She flipped over onto her back but instantly regretted it. She yelped in pain immediately flipping back over to her stomach. "Somebody learned her lesson huh?" Jesse says with an evil chuckle. She immediately got pissed at his comment. "Don't be mad Sweet Billie you brought that punishment on yourself now you know not to mouth off" he says caressing the back of her thigh. She immediately moved her leg away from him. "That's fine you can pout all you want it doesn't bother me" he says. She still ignored him. "Lunch will be ready in ten minutes I expect you to be on time. If I have to come get you, you'll be spending the rest of your day in your cage" he threatens before going upstairs. After he left she got up to use the bathroom, she couldn't hold it anymore even though she dreaded it. She sat down and immediately winced in pain, god she regretted ever pissing him off. She finally finished up in the bathroom and went back over to the bed. She laid there for a few minutes before attempting to walk over to the stairs. It was to painful though she ended up on the floor. She crawled up each step feeling humiliated. Hot tears of shame poured down her cheeks. This was her life now. Jesse owned her and she had no choice.

Jesse opened the door looking at his captive crawling and crying. The minute she saw him she buried her head in her hands and sobbed harder. "Aww it's ok my Babygirl" he coos before lifting her up. She immediately wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He kissed her cheek and carried her to the kitchen. She didn't even care about holding onto him for comfort, she needed someone to console her. He put another shirt on her then tried sitting her in a chair but she fought him. "No it hurts so bad!" She cries. "You'll have to eat on your stomach or stand up then" he says. She agreed to trying to eat on her stomach anything was better than sitting down or even standing up. Seeing Billie in such pain made him feel extremely guilty, he never wanted it to be this bad. He sighed before putting her down on the floor. She immediately laid on her stomach. He grabbed their plates and put them both on the floor. She looked at him confused "why are you sitting on the floor?" She asks. "Because it's not fair that you have to eat down here in the first place" he replies.

She thought that was so sweet of him but she would never tell him that. The two began eating in silence. Being on her stomach was awkward and strange for Billie, eating was also kinda difficult. "Would you like to watch a movie after this?" He asks randomly. He never failed to confuse her. "Sure" she replies softly. They both continued eating not saying a word. Finally they both finish eating. He took their plates to the sink before walking back over to Billie. He picked her up again this time carrying her to the living room. He placed her on the loveseat on her side that way he didn't cause her any pain. She didn't understand why he was being so sweet but she wasn't complaining. He kissed her cheek before sitting beside her. She didn't see how he was remotely comfortable but she didn't say anything. He turned on the TV scrolling through movie options. "Anything sound interesting?" He asks rubbing her leg. "N-Not really you can pick" she says. He finally just turned on a random movie. He kept caressing her leg while they watched the movie. She wasn't really watching it she was to focused on Jesses touch.

"I'll be right back Babygirl" he says getting off the couch. She nodded her head yes watching him walk away. She was alone unrestrained and only a few feet away from the door. She could escape she was sore and hurt but she had to push through the pain and get out of here. She wanted her freedom back. Before she could think she crawled off the loveseat and darted towards the front door. She got up on her knees opening it and immediately crawling onto the porch. "HELP SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!" She screamed as loudly as she could continuing to crawl away from his house. "BILLIE GOD DAMIT!" Jesse shouted watching her. He immediately ran towards her tackling her and covering her mouth. She bit his hand and screamed for help again. He grabbed his hand holding it hissing in pain. "Nobody can fucking hear you, nobody will find you! YOU ARE MINE!" he spat before grabbing her again this time throwing her over his shoulder. She kicked and cried. He smacked her very sensitive ass causing her to yelp.

"Oh shut up you fucking did this to yourself you little brat" he growled. He took her back into his house and quickly threw her back in the cage locking the door. "You must really love your cage" he says sarcastically. She sobbed curling up in a ball, her ass still hurt bad. "I'll be back later" he said turning off the light leaving her locked up. She couldn't believe she got caught again. She decided it was probably best to just give up and submit to Mr Rutherford.