Chapter 9

After Fairy Tail's failed attack on Phantom Lord they were forced to retreat when Makarov and Y/n were both put out of commission. Makarov was brought to a special healer to recover while Y/n was brought to the guild hall for his injuries. Currently he was laying down in a room shirtless with bandages around his wound. 

Ashe is the only one with him looking down at his unconscious form as she grinds up some herbs into a green paste

Ashe: "Y/n, you've been sleeping for a while ya know.... I know you like to nap but this isn't the time to be..."

Tears run down the cats cheeks as she goes quiet

Ashe: "Please... wake up...."

Meanwhile outside Natsu had saved Lucy while the other's in fairy tail prepare for a counterattack against Phantom lord. Lucy looks down feeling a bit guilty thinking this is her fault. Gray looks to her and speaks. 

Gray: "Don't worry well get them back for this"

Lucy: "I know, I'm not worried about that... It's just, all my fault"

Elfman: "Being targeted by dangerous people is just one of the downsides of being rich. At least your being protected by a real man like me!"

Gray: "Give it a rest already"

Happy: "Gotta say I was shocked when I herd the news, why'd you hide the truth from us Lucy

Lucy: "I wasn't trying to hide anything. There's no way to bring up that I'm a runaway in casual conversation. I've been gone for a year and my father didn't care, now all of a sudden he want's me to come home. He's done all those horrible things to get me back, I hate his guts!"

Lucy: "Still if I haven't run away in the first place none of this would have ever happened"

Elfman: "C'mon don't be ridiculous your dads the one to blame"

Gray: "Idiot!"

Elfman: "I-I mean it's Phantom's fault"

Ashe: "No it's not"

Ashe is shown having come in the room looking at the group 

Happy: "Ashe, how's Y/n?"

Ashe: she ignores happy looking directly at Lucy "It's all your fault!"

Her sudden outburst draws a bit of attention. 

Ashe: "If you didn't run away.... If you told us... Maybe Y/n would be awake right now!" she screams with tears running down her cheeks "This is your fault that he's doing so badly. His magic is almost completely drained and he barely has a pulse. I-I hate you!"

Lucy looks down feeling even more guilty form Ashe's words. 

Gray: "Hey ease up"

Ashe closes her eyes before returning to Y/n in a mix of anger and sadness. 

Lucy: "She's right, I'm the one who brought trouble for the guild and it's all because of my own selfish choices. I'm sorry, i'm just gonna go back home and hopefully all this will be over with."

Natsu: "I don't know about that. I can't see you playing the part of a princess sitting around in your mansion. Laughing and going on adventures with us is who you really are. If you wanna stay with us why go back to the place you ran away from, who are you trying to kid. You are Lucy of fairy tail you belong with us!"

Across the room Cana and Mirajane are trying to contact Mystogan and Laxus. Unfortunately there success is less then ideal. 

Cana: "I'm got getting any readings on where Mystogan is"