Chapter 10

After the phantom lord incident Y/n split off from Makarov having picked up Natsu's scent along with another that was familiar as well. Finding him he was laying on the grownd near Phantom lord's dragon slayer Gajeel. 

Y/n: "Yo, Natsu you dead?"

Natsu: "Yeah I'm fine. Hey Gajeel can you hear me?"

Gajeel: "Nope can't hear nothing"

Natsu: "I just wanna know where you learned dragon slayer magic, the only other person i know who uses it is Y/n"

Gajeel: "Shut up..."

Y/n: "I'm curious as well and seeing as I can still kick the crap out of you i'd appreciate it if you'd tell us"

Gajeel: he sigh "Metalicana, the Iron dragon"

Natsu: "No way, I thought you may have been taught by a dragon."

Gajeel: "Why were you two?: 

Natsu: "Where is Metalicana now?"

Gajeel: "I don't know"

Natsu: "TELL ME WHERE HE IS!"

Gajeel: "I SAID I DON'T KNOW!"

The both were hit on the head by Y/n

Y/n: "Too loud!"

Gajeel: "He just disappeared one day, selfish jerk"

Y/n: "let me guess, he disappeared on the seventh of july seven years ago"

Gajeel: "Yeah, you know where Metalicana is?"

Y/n: "No clue, but me and Natsu have been looking for the fire dragon Igneel and the Apocalypse dragon Gregga"

Natsu: "Last time we saw them was july seventh, seven years ago"

Gajeel: "So all three dragons vanished seven years ago on the seventh day of the seventh month year 777"

Natsu: "What's with all the sevens!"

Y/n: punches Natsu on the head again "Still to loud!"

Gajeel: "I don't care what happened to him "

Y/n: "Ha! You can say that all you wan't but any dragon slayer has some kind of feelings for their parent. Oh I almost forgot."

Y/n suddenly punches Gajeel in the face hard knocking him into some rubble. 

Y/n: "You scent was all over team shadow gear so I assume your the only who hurt them. Your lucky I'm sleepy otherwise I'd do more then punch you, that being said I'm off to nap. See ya"

Y/n pov

After all that happened several things happened, rebuilding the guild hall was one of them but before any of that could happen we had to be interrogated by the magic councils army. Well everyone but me since I napped through it all and each time they tried waking me up I threatened to flatten the area. Everything more or less blew over and our punishment may come at a later date but whatever. 

Lucy went home and confronted her dad, once again I napped and pretty much skipped that.

 Overall things have been pretty calm and relaxing, at least from my perspective. Currently we were all on a job together and had just finished taking care of some thieves. And by that I mean I napped outside their hideout while the other finished the job. Once They all came out I got up and stretched my arms with a yawn. 

Y/n: "So everything taken care of?"

Erza: "Yes although I was hoping for more of a challenge"

Natsu: "Yeah I wanna fights some more"