0.7 the sun goes down, she don't wanna be found

Dinner was rather quiet, the adults consumed in their own little world as the teens at the table awkwardly tried to keep conversation going. Although they have made up, Addie wasn't sure on how to act around Nick and Matt. It wasn't as natural as it was for her and Alahna.

"So you're not coming back to school with us?" Matt asked Addie, confirming what they had previously asked.

Addie shook her head, pushing her pea's around on her plate with her spoon. "As far as I know I'll be doing online school for the rest of this year." She replied, making Matt nod in confirmation.

"Boo," Nick sighed, resting his head in his hand as he had finished eating. "I would die to have a class with you and Lana." He grinned at the girl, making her think about it.

"Yeah that probably would be pretty fun." Addie admitted, maybe she'll try public school for her senior year.

"Just come back now," Chris suddenly spoke up, making Addie turn to him. "Might as well get used to it now instead of putting it off." He shrugged, taking a bite of food.

Addie twisted her lips, "I dunno if my mom would let me go back to public school right now."

That peeked Chris' curiosity, "Why not?" He immediately asked, setting his fork down, giving her his full attention.

Addie looked at him with a blank stare, unsure if she should tell them about her last experience at a public school. She turned to her mom and saw her laughing at something Mary Lou had said, making her realize she shouldn't bring the mood down since her mom is finally having fun.

"I'm not talking about it here, not right now." She decided, looking away from her mom to the three confused boys.

"Look at her," Addie murmured, nodding towards her mom. "She's happy, I'm not gonna ruin it by telling you guys about my past high school experience at the dinner table." She spoke, making Nick and Matt nod in understanding.

"Okay, let's go up to my room and talk." Chris replied, looking at his brothers.

"Addie has barely eaten, Chris." Nick pointed out, just now noticing she'd barely touched her food. Chris frowned, looking at Addie's plate, then at her.

"I'm not really hungry." Addie commented, shrugging her shoulders. It was true, she worked herself up so much she lost her appetite, which tends to happen often. Nick gave her a look that basically said "bitch you better eat" and she took a bite just to please him.

"You sure that's all it is, Ads?" Matt asked her quietly, Addie's heart dropping at what he was accusing herself of.

"Well this just got personal." She muttered to herself, picking at her food, before picking up another bite.

"I'm worried about you." Matt firmly spoke, accidentally catching the adults attention.

Addie cracked a small smile, oblivious of the adults paying attention. "I'm fine Matt, really. Thank you."

"Eat some more steak, Addie." Her mom commented, making Addie tense up at the command. They always had a disagreement about her food intake, and it's clear her mom won't hold back in front of guests.

Addie sighed as she stabbed a piece of steak and put it in her mouth. Shooting a sarcastic smile and her mom as she chewed, getting narrowed eyes in return. Addie glanced at the triplets to see them all frowning, staring back at her.

"Guys I'm fine, I swear." She stated, exasperated. Addie hated having people worry about her, at this point there's nothing she thinks she can't handle. The three boys didn't respond as they continued to watch her eat. Addie took 4 more bites before giving up, not being able to stand how tasteless the food was.