Just Hold Me

Warning: Fluff

Original Characters: None :)

Things To Know: Eh, nothing much. :)

••••

Lena was exhausted, utterly exhausted. Her employees were just utterly incompetent, she was hit on way more than usual, the meetings were utterly boring, and overall? Everyone was just... mean.

Though Lena would never admit she.. well kinda... age regressed... she didn't think it was a big deal... all that happened was she needed more reassurance and well... motherly love than normal.

She was in her car and her driver drove her home, she was fiddling a lot more because she want- needed to be held.

Once the door closed behind her she walked to the couch, dropping her bag and flopping on the couch.

"Lena?"

Kara called to her from the kitchen, walking to the living room, crouching beside Lena.

"Hold...... hold me.... please?"

It clicked for Kara, it always clicked quickly.

"Oh baby..."

She sat on the couch scooping her girlfriend into her arms holding her in her chest.

"Are you feeling small Lena..?"

Lena just nodded into Kara, pulling at the blanket that was laying across the couch, Kara grabbed it and laid it on them, laying them down and holding Lena, whispering sweet nothings to her girl.

Her Girl.

An hour later they sat at the table, eating, lena ate slower because she just was still exhausted.

Meaning when Kara gently stripped her of her clothes and laid her into the bath, getting washing her, she liked that. As she didn't have to do anything... just simply.. exist.

How Kara put on her pjs and tucked her in, lulling Lena to a comfortable half sleep before getting ready for bed herself and slipping in. Hugging her girl close and rubbing her back, Lena fell into a deep sleep soon.

••••

Notes⬇️

Ill fix this later. Im sleepy 💤.

And this is solely so Cams can have a pick me up for school. So her ya go Cami!!!

Not proofread, as all my works.