Cozy

Warning: Nothing :)))

Original Characters: None

Things To Know: Nothing :)

••••

Lena walked into her and her girlfriends shared apartment, closing the door with her foot locking it back before walking and sitting her shopping bags on the counter. 

Walking to Kara and laying on the couch near her.

"Baby..?"

Kara chuckled as she gently ran her fingers through Lenas hair.

"Hmm?"

Lena hums in both satisfaction of the feeling way, and in a asking Kara to continue without words way.

"You seem sleepy."

Lena laughs and rolls over unto her back, looking up at Kara.

"I am..."

Kara nods and strokes her cheek, getting off the couch and picking up Lena, causing her to squeal.

"Kara!"

Kara walks to their bedroom and lays Lena down, slipping off her shoes.

"Relax.... Ill take care of you."

Lena nods and smiles as Kara gently removes her clothes, slipping some Christmas pjs on her despite the fact it wasn't Christmas time, not even winter actually.

She hums when Kara finally slips in beside her, pulling her close.

She knows Kara gets out of the bed and straightens up their apartment when Lena 'falls asleep' but Lena always fakes sleep to be able to bask in the feeling and warmth.

the warmth soon returns and this time she falls asleep quite quickly.

••••

Notes ⬇️

Short n Sweet 💕😊

I did not proofread this.