"Im fine." "Your lying."

Warnings: a lil sad

Original Characters: none

Things To Know: nothing :)

••••

"Lena cmon I know your not fine."

"I am Kara really just drop it."

Shes not, she misses her mom.

"I know you hate me, I'm sorry, I should've told you immediately who I am."

"It's not that..."

"Then what is it?"

Kara stresses, her voice raising slightly.

"I miss my mom..."

Lena whispers so quiet and softly Kara wouldn't hear without the super hearing.

"Oh..."

"But- but Im fine."

"Lena-"

"I said Im fine!"

"Your not..."

"I- I am!"

"Cry." Kara blurts confusing the hell out of Lena.

"W- what..?"

"You want to cry. So cry."

"I-"

"Cmon Lena..."

Kara walks over, putting a gentle hand on Lenas back.

It breaks the dam.

Lena is sobbing into Karas chest, the blonde superhero holding her up since she can't do it herself.

"There you go..."

Lena mumbles incoherent things, along the lines of "I miss her" and "thank you".

A hour later the two a wrapped up in a blanket, Kara brushing through Lenas hair with her fingers.

Maybe crying isn't so bad if this is the aftermath... Lena thinks, though she would never dare say.

She does say it though. At their wedding though. In a secluded corner, because her wife can't keep her hands to herself. It's after Kara just got done finger fucking her, when she mumbles in their little bubble as their reminiscing. "The first time I cried with you i thought 'maybe crying isn't so bad if this is the aftermath' because you know you were holding me"

••••

A/N⬇️

forgot to release this yesterday... HEREEEE

Here lil cockroach

heyitzcamila