🎄#3

Warnings: Smut.

Smut Warnings: Lena Is DESPERATE, Praise Kink, Eating Out (not at a restaurant).

Original Characters: None!

Things To Know: My first smut so be aware, i will take pointers. Also, this is just straight smut w a twinge of plot in the beginning.

••••

Lena rubbed her legs together as the Gala kept going on, lasting even more hours, she wanted it to end, or at least get out so she could flop her head on a pillow while moans spilled from her mouth. Just a suggestion for her girlfriend looking at her, Lena knows Kara can hear every filthy wet noise her thighs make when they rub against each other.

Another excruciating hour before Kara stands up and walks to her pulling her to stand with a hand under her armpit, but gentle because Kara is never not gentle.

"Car.. Now.."

Lena looks around quickly, no one's looking.

"But the party-"

"These people will be fine... will you?"

"No"

The second they were in the car Lena had clicked the button that moves up the privacy screen, and was kissing Kara desperate for more. What exactly? She had no clue.

Once the car stopped, Lena pulled Kara through the paparazzi as her security guards made a path, she knew people would speculate why she was pulling so much, but she didn't care, she needed this.

Once the door to her penthouse closed she fell into the kisses Kara was giving her. Tugging at Kara's, slightly obnoxious, red and green tie, as Kara slipped her hands on Lenas ass, through the slit of her dress.

"Kara... Please..."

She pleaded as she rested her forehead against Kara's.

"What do you need my love?"

"You- you know what I want...."

"I do... I wanna hear you say it though.."

Lena groaned, she did not want to do this, just wanting to get to the part where she gets to cum.

"Your fingers Kara...."

Kara smiled and picked her up causing Lena to moan weather she meant to or not.

"Yes ma'am"

She moaned quietly again, as she was laid on the plush bed.

Kara snaked her fingers under Lenas dress and Lena moaned and arched when she came right in contact with her clothed, dripping center, though the lacy panties did her no help.

"What- oh fuck.... what about the dress...?"

"It can stay on... then Ill rip it off of you... slow... Ill savor you."

"Ok.."

Kara pulled the ruined panties out of her way, teasing her with her thumb.

"Kara.."

Kara smiled and teased her entrance, changing which fingers she is using, and then ever so slowly sinking them into Lena.

"Oh fuck thank you..."

Lena let the words spill form her and she arched up a little, moaning more when it caused friction.

Kara moved her fingers so her thumb was on Lenas the little bundle of nerves.

She rubbed and thrusted till Lena was a moaning mess and gripping whatever was in her reach. The headboard. The sheets. The comforter. The pillows. Kara.

Lenas orgasm came hard and fast, her vision going black before fireworks blew up behind her eyelids.

Once she came to Kara was already pushing her dress up and eventually the girl just groaned and ripped the fabric from her body.

Damn, that was fucking expensive.

Lena thought, only for a second as Karas lips hooked with her breasts.

Kara traveled lower until she was hooking Lenas legs over she shoulders.

"Ready?"

"Fuck Kara just-"

The protest was cut short as Kara started licking, sucking, Lena didn't know, she was in a bubble of pleasure.

Kara kept it up for a while before Lenas back arched and she came again, looked down after she came down from her high to see Kara lapping her up.

It rocked a mini, less prominent orgasm.

Kara then began their ritual of aftercare.

Bath.

Pjs.

Makeup (in this case).

Back rubs.

Sleep.

Currently in the back rub stage Kara looked at the clock.

12:23

"Merry Christmas Lena.."

••••

Notes⬇️

Im so sorry if this sucks its my first smut.

also she is NOT proofread (not of my stuff is really).

and Merry Christmas!!! 🎅