Tender

Warnings: Its in the feels...

Original Characters: None :)

Things To Know: Nothing

••••

"Just kiss me..." Lena said breathlessly, so Kara did, she kissed her the most tenderly she's ever done to anyone.

However, she didn't hold Lena, her fingers hovered over the soft skin.

She didn't want to lose herself in the kiss and hurt her. She can't herself Lena.

Never, she has the strength to do it of course. Would she ever? Never ever ever ever ever ever.

So her fingers hovered and shook with fear of hurting Lena. She kissed Lena and beautifully even but Lena could tell something was wrong.

As minutes of kissing ticked by she realized what was wrong. So she pulled back and whispered within their little bubble.

"You won't hurt me... Just hold me..."

So Kara did, she held her to her and they kissed a little longer then when they finally pulled back Lena was still ok and smiling at her.

"What was that about? Why were you scared?"

Kara looked down and within seconds a finger was under her chin and she was looking in Lena eyes again.

"Tell me.."

Lena eyes hold enough begging and pleading that she didn't even have to say it.

"I didn't want to lose myself in the kiss and hurt you.."

Lena smiled and moved to so she was sitting on Karas lap.

"Never... You lost yourself in it didn't you?"

Kara blushed at the fact Lena was on her lap and the other thing and she kissed Lenas cheek in a show of affection.

"Yeah..."

Lena smiled and held Kara closer.

"Well you didn't hold me so... Promise you wont worry about that again? If I'm in the slightest bit of pain ill tell you"

Kara nodded and dropped her head into the crook of Lenas neck nuzzling closer to Lena.

••••

Notes⬇️

Cami forced me to make this but I like it so credits to her!!!

heyitzcamila

Also the new mean girls slaps and Renee is hot and Regina is gay. Thanks for coming to my Ted-Talk.