🎄 1#

Warnings: None :)

Original Characters: Juliet & Aria Luthor-Danvers, Tommy Luthor-Danvers.

Things To Know: Eh, nun much.

••••

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the Luthor household.

Not a creature was stirring, not even the cat, Mr. Pickles.

The next morning Lena slept peacefully tucked into her wife's chest, as the door creaked she woke up gently, she always did when it creaked, like a 6th sense.

"Their sleeping.."

"Duh Aria."

"Meanie..."

Lena felt the bed dip and the bodies crawling over her to cuddle in too. Aria laid behind her, hugging her mommy. Tommy behind Kara hugging his mama. Then Juliet, oh Juliet, somehow wiggled herself in between Kara and Lena.

"Should we wake them..?"

"I think so Tommy"

"Juli?"

"nuh uh... I'm cozy"

"But presents Juli! presents!"

The kids shook Kara awake, well, Tommy and Aria.

"Ok.... can you guys go brush your teeth? and you can take a little peak"

"Ok!"

"Got it mama!"

After they left Lena was gently woken at the hands of Kara.

"Baby..?"

"Honey..?"

"Babygirl.... Wanna get up..?"

Lena looked up, holding a now once again sleeping Juliet to her chest.

"Do I have to?"

Kara smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Wanna watch them open presents?"

"Yeah..."

"Then sadly baby... you gotta get up"

"Ok fine..."

Lena and Kara got up, slowly as their kids talked on the top of the stairs, well, 2 of their kids, as the third was still sleeping on their bed as they got ready, to give her the extra little bit.

"Juli..."

"Do wanna open presents?"

Juli sat upright.

"Yeah!"

After Juli got her teeth brushed they finally went downstairs.

"Mommy! Thank you!"

"I wanted this shirt!"

"Barbies!"

••••

Notes⬇️

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄