Why did Lena---?

Warnings: Mightttt be sad.

Original Characters: Abigail Danvers, Oliver Danvers, Bailee Danvers, Delaney Smith-Lee.

Things To Know: Gay.

••••

Why did Lena change her last name?
She hates the last name Luthor, despises it even. Danvers represents everything she loves. Kindness, compassion, love, loyalty, happiness, honesty, warmth, strength. And most of all... Kara. So she changes it, and Kara lets her. Then their kids have the last name Danvers too. Abigail Danvers, Oliver Danvers, Bailee Danvers.

Why did Lena run away?
She was 16, and sick of the abuse. So she ran. It was a Tuesday, 4:26 am, October 6th. She packed up and put her things in her car, stealing money from a vault. She left, and she didn't look back. She got a full ride to the college she later attended. She never saw her family (besides Lex) again... till the trial that is.

Why did Lena let Delaney get adopted?
Delaney.
A girl Lena met at 18 while she was still a runaway. The poor 6 year old was homeless and parentless so Lena cared for her. Then she got adopted, Lena let her. Raising a child in the spotlight wasn't a good idea anyway. The good thing? Delaneys parents are saints, she sees her still. Delaney sometimes babysits Abigail, Oliver, and Bailee.

Why did Lena fall for a reporter and not a rich business man like she was expected to?
Simple.
The rich business man wouldn't be Kara. Kara. Thats the person she wanted. Not the reporter. Not Supergirl. Kara. Zor-el or Danvers. she just wanted and wants Kara.

Why did Lena become a mother when she swore she wouldn't?
She went to the orphanage because she was funding it, it was publicity if anything. Then she met Abigail. A 4 year old Alien, very smart girl too. She couldn't resist, and when she looked at Kara, it was clear her feelings were shared.

Why did Lena love a alien?
That alien...
...
...
...
was Kara. Kara is... Her person. In every sense of the word.

Why did Lena do it all?
For this life she has.

••••

A/N⬇️

I REALLY like this.