🎄2#

Warnings: Mean Comments, Mean Comments To A Child.

Original Characters: More of the luthor fam but i aint named all, Talia Luthor-Danvers.

Things To Know: Lenas family is full of assholes.

••••

When they walk through the doors, the stares were immediate, and harsh.

Lena knew why, her family denied this relationship even after they got the wedding invitations, thats why she didn't even set up chairs for them, she knew they wouldn't come.

So her and Kara walking through those doors, her having a toddler on her hip. Well, shocked them.

Talia, the toddler, bless her has no idea these people hate her, reaching to get down to mingle, babbling all the while.

When the meals start Livina, Lenas only nice family member, helps them with Talia, getting her in a highchair, getting her plate, her sippy filled, all while Kara protests that she doesn't have to.

"Lena..."

"Mother..."

"Who's kid is that?"

Lena knows her "mom" is praying its not hers, that Lena is merely babysitting and Kara is a friend.

"Mine."

Lena feels great when she shatters that fantasy.

"And you didn't tell me..? Lena.... I can't believe you... Im your mother..."

Lillian fakes tears getting a hug from an older relative.

"Oh I did... you never replied.... in fact... none of you did..."

"Oh and Kara? she offered to miss her own daughters birth so maybe, maybe you'd show up"

They go silent as Livina stifles her laughter.

"you know I just don't accept your.... rendezvouses with that.... Super..."

Lena scoffs, the lies her mother is telling right now.

"My marriage you mean?"

"Lena! this is your mom!"

A relative yells at her, making kara hold her hand under the table.

"Lena can disrespect Lillian all she wants... payback if you will..."

Everyone stares at Kara, scoffs and mumble curses echo throughout the dining hall.

"And... on the contrary.... You're missing out, not being in her life... because she is, the most amazing person ever... better than any of you could ever.... ever be."

"Mommy more tatoes (potatoes)"

••••

Notes⬇️

Merry christmas guys!!!