021

stay with me

stay with me . / brady noon
@JULESFOREVA (2023)

            /             brady noon@JULESFOREVA                                (2023)

THE 5 girls rested on Mariana's bed. Usually it was the trio with Xochilt, Sophie, and Mariana. But today they invited Sunny and Mckenna to hangout.

"Guys dylan just texted me." Sunny held up her phone to show them to text.

"Sunny he has to like you!" Xochilt nudged the girl lightly.

"Missing the days where Mariana posted on tiktok." Sophie said out of the blue.

Mariana was focused on the screen in front of her, they were watching dazed and confused. But only Mariana was really watching. Dazed and confused is one of brady's favorite movies.

"What did you say sophie?" Mariana snapped out her trance.

"Just missed the days where you post on tiktok it's been like 2 months!" She replied.

"Same twin you don't even post on your private spam you are so active on instagram and instagram is so boring compared to tiktok!" Makenna added.

"Ok, well I don't post but I watch TikTok more than instagram!" Mariana said.

Mariana's dad was gone for the week. Her friends were staying with her since she didn't want to be alone.

"Oh my god guys I have an amazing idea!" Sophie said.

"What's up?" Mariana was painting her nails.

"We should invite the boys over like.. Malachi , mason and Brady. Also dylan for sunny;)"

"I love that idea! but if i get caught having boys over then i will never see the light of day again!" Mariana added.

"I'm texting them right now!" Xochilt pulled out her phone and begin to text.

The girls sat on the couch downstairs waiting for the boys. It's been about 30 minutes since they texted them and they should be arriving soon.

knock. knock. knock.